Calling all BBW's

thump said:
Now see I knew we could work together :D and I will bring some of them orange popcicles she likes. :D

Hehe... better hold the orange popcicles until Thursday, unless you can find me on Wednesday!! :D
 
pirraent said:
Not to bad. Was tryin to cheer up magica but think i failed miserably :(

No I don't think you did. It's still too raw right now though. She just needs time.
 
Especially one that has helped me out in the past...... Grrr. meloncholy settin in....
 
pirraent said:
I know. I know.......... Been doin that crap my whole life........ Cant stand to see a woman hurtin....

Man or woman, I can't stand to see a friend in pain.
 
shadowdame said:
Man or woman, I can't stand to see a friend in pain.
I know. Guess I gotta quit with the tryin to fix the world. But if i could get it to work just once..........
 
pirraent said:
Not to bad. Was tryin to cheer up magica but think i failed miserably :(

Awww... {{{Pirraent}}} no, you didn't. I enjoyed your jokes very much. My computer just really needed a rest and froze on me (it's dying by degrees) so I went and took a nap too. I'm feeling better. I sent my good-bye to him and I think I'm starting to feel a little closure. At least, I'm cried out for now. :rolleyes:
 
pirraent said:
I know. Guess I gotta quit with the tryin to fix the world. But if i could get it to work just once..........

LOL, you haven't read your Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. When somebody gets the world to work right, it's going to be replaced by something even more absurd. ;)
 
Back
Top