LittleLadyLove
A bitch was born
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2006
- Posts
- 14,980
shadowdame said:I'll tie her down with some of her duct tape for one and all to give her birthday spankings! LOL![]()
![]()
![]()
YOU wish!!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
shadowdame said:I'll tie her down with some of her duct tape for one and all to give her birthday spankings! LOL![]()
![]()
![]()

thump said:Now see I knew we could work togetherand I will bring some of them orange popcicles she likes.
![]()

pirraent said:Hi All![]()
MMMMMMMM. Cant have that. {{{magica}}}MagicaPractica said:Nobody here but us weepy chick(en)s.

Hi Hunshadowdame said:Afternoon everyone.
pirraent said:Hi Hun![]()
Not to bad. Was tryin to cheer up magica but think i failed miserablyshadowdame said:Hey ****, how are you tonight?
pirraent said:Not to bad. Was tryin to cheer up magica but think i failed miserably![]()
LOL I know better but i still tryshadowdame said:No I don't think you did. It's still too raw right now though. She just needs time.
pirraent said:LOL I know better but i still try
I know. I know.......... Been doin that crap my whole life........ Cant stand to see a woman hurtin....shadowdame said:As did we all last night.
pirraent said:I know. I know.......... Been doin that crap my whole life........ Cant stand to see a woman hurtin....
I know. Guess I gotta quit with the tryin to fix the world. But if i could get it to work just once..........shadowdame said:Man or woman, I can't stand to see a friend in pain.
pirraent said:Not to bad. Was tryin to cheer up magica but think i failed miserably![]()
pirraent said:I know. Guess I gotta quit with the tryin to fix the world. But if i could get it to work just once..........
binary1980 said:evening allhope everyone enjoyed their weekend!