Calling all BBW's

shadowdame said:
That ok Thump 'cause somebody has a birthday coming up on Wednesday, don't you LL! ooppps! :D


Oh really? Does that mean we all get to give her a spanking and a pinch? :nana:
 
thump said:
Oh really? Does that mean we all get to give her a spanking and a pinch? :nana:

I'll tie her down with some of her duct tape for one and all to give her birthday spankings! LOL :devil: :nana: :nana:
 
shadowdame said:
I'll tie her down with some of her duct tape for one and all to give her birthday spankings! LOL :devil: :nana: :nana:


Now see I knew we could work together :D and I will bring some of them orange popcicles she likes. :D
 
MagicaPractica said:
Just tell me what I can do. Maybe I can make party hats.


Party hats I think would be perfect, what do you think Shadow? Course that might be all that is worn at that party :D :devil:
 
shadowdame said:
Just help me hold her down so she doesn't squirm.


The squirming would be half the fun :D

Hey all, I got to run. I will talk to you soon. Have a good night :kiss:
 
I could liberate some party hats from work....

And the whipped cream is on sale this week....
 
sunbunny3 said:
I could liberate some party hats from work....

And the whipped cream is on sale this week....

Sounds like a plan to me. Just look for the birthday thread i post for her after midnight on wednesday morning.
 
shadowdame said:
That ok Thump 'cause somebody has a birthday coming up on Wednesday, don't you LL! ooppps! :D

Sorry folks........ but I don't have ANYMORE b'days!!!!

But we do have Shadow's to celebrate on January 11.... :D :D
 
shadowdame said:
Sounds like a plan to me. Just look for the birthday thread i post for her after midnight on wednesday morning.

hehe... already have one set up and ready to post on Wednesday!! :D
 
Back
Top