thump
Trix are for Chicks
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2002
- Posts
- 9,214
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thump said:you picking on her.![]()

good..thump said:ah ha....I knew there was a set up....Course if you are the paper boy, then I wont mind at all.![]()

shadowdame said:That ok Thump 'cause somebody has a birthday coming up on Wednesday, don't you LL! ooppps!![]()

thump said:Oh really? Does that mean we all get to give her a spanking and a pinch?![]()

shadowdame said:I'll tie her down with some of her duct tape for one and all to give her birthday spankings! LOL![]()
![]()
![]()
and I will bring some of them orange popcicles she likes. 
thump said:Now see I knew we could work togetherand I will bring some of them orange popcicles she likes.
![]()

shadowdame said:I'll bring the ice cubes too![]()

MagicaPractica said:Just tell me what I can do. Maybe I can make party hats.

MagicaPractica said:Just tell me what I can do. Maybe I can make party hats.
MagicaPractica said:Just tell me what I can do. Maybe I can make party hats.
shadowdame said:Just help me hold her down so she doesn't squirm.

thump said:The squirming would be half the fun![]()
Hey all, I got to run. I will talk to you soon. Have a good night![]()
good night hun...thump said:The squirming would be half the fun![]()
Hey all, I got to run. I will talk to you soon. Have a good night![]()
shadowdame said:Just help me hold her down so she doesn't squirm.
sunbunny3 said:I could liberate some party hats from work....
And the whipped cream is on sale this week....
shadowdame said:That ok Thump 'cause somebody has a birthday coming up on Wednesday, don't you LL! ooppps!![]()

shadowdame said:Sounds like a plan to me. Just look for the birthday thread i post for her after midnight on wednesday morning.

MagicaPractica said:Lol, I think Thump would prefer to do that.
thump said:The squirming would be half the fun![]()
Hey all, I got to run. I will talk to you soon. Have a good night![]()

thump said:Oh really? Does that mean we all get to give her a spanking and a pinch?![]()
