shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
thump said:How about if we all just get duct taped together?![]()
![]()
Sure, ok. But we'll start with you first.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thump said:How about if we all just get duct taped together?![]()
![]()

thump said:You just better watch your knee, would hate for you to get another "rug burn"![]()

LittleLady815 said:You just want to be wrapped around us don't you![]()
![]()
![]()
sunbunny3 said:I am fine ladies... thank you...
sounds like good times being planned.. sleepovers and duct tape... my my
thump said:Well of course, can you blame me?

shadowdame said:Sure, ok. But we'll start with you first.![]()
thump said:Yea like I would trust you....You guys would duct tape me to the front porch and steal my clothes...and then laugh at me when the paper boy hits me with the paper.![]()

daddysbadgrl728 said:hides her riding crop and rope
would love to...shadowdame said:Uh huh - wanna come play?![]()
thump said:and here I was trying to help you....![]()

lol ok ok i nly bring these toys out for special occasionsshadowdame said:Oooooohhhhhh, and you have Trent so fooled! LOL![]()

daddysbadgrl728 said:lol ok ok i nly bring these toys out for special occasions![]()
I delivered the paper for two years... pretty accurate with my throws... hehehehethump said:Yea like I would trust you....You guys would duct tape me to the front porch and steal my clothes...and then laugh at me when the paper boy hits me with the paper.![]()
sunbunny3 said:I delivered the paper for two years... pretty accurate with my throws... hehehehe
on a good night I could put it on the kitchen table of one old guy... from the van on the drive..shadowdame said:LMAO!!I like you already!
sunbunny3 said:on a good night I could put it on the kitchen table of one old guy... from the van on the drive..
sunbunny3 said:I delivered the paper for two years... pretty accurate with my throws... hehehehe