Calling all BBW's

I am fine ladies... thank you...

sounds like good times being planned.. sleepovers and duct tape... my my
 
shadowdame said:
Sure, ok. But we'll start with you first. :devil:


Yea like I would trust you....You guys would duct tape me to the front porch and steal my clothes...and then laugh at me when the paper boy hits me with the paper. :eek:
 
thump said:
Yea like I would trust you....You guys would duct tape me to the front porch and steal my clothes...and then laugh at me when the paper boy hits me with the paper. :eek:

Damn.... foiled again! :D
 
thump said:
Yea like I would trust you....You guys would duct tape me to the front porch and steal my clothes...and then laugh at me when the paper boy hits me with the paper. :eek:
I delivered the paper for two years... pretty accurate with my throws... hehehehe
 
sunbunny3 said:
I delivered the paper for two years... pretty accurate with my throws... hehehehe


ah ha....I knew there was a set up....Course if you are the paper boy, then I wont mind at all. ;)
 
Back
Top