Calling all BBW's

LittleLady815 said:
I know I'm to good for the fucker.... hope he takes the DSL and sticks it up his freaken ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOO BABY..... ouch :confused: Sounds like I'm glad i missed that??
 
pirraent said:
I Believe it. especially after my misserable atttempts to help here before.........

Don't say that, you know you were helpful, Magica told you that you were.
 
LittleLady815 said:
I'm still working on being ok.... Shadow helps because she's been there from the beginning of the heartbreak. :)

Hey what can I say? That's what friends do LL. :)
 
LittleLady815 said:
I'm still working on being ok.... Shadow helps because she's been there from the beginning of the heartbreak. :)
:rose: :rose:

KK Ladies. Time to finish supper. Then Off to scouts again............ Almost a full time job :rolleyes:
 
pirraent said:
:rose: :rose:

KK Ladies. Time to finish supper. Then Off to scouts again............ Almost a full time job :rolleyes:

Night ****, have fun.

I'm outta here too, have to leave soon anyway. Bye LL.
 
shadowdame said:
Hey what can I say? That's what friends do LL. :)

Am still learning that... what friends I thought I had in r/l don't want me to join them in anything... that's ok I was never part of there "in crowd". I have plenty of friends here and that all that matters. :)
 
LittleLady815 said:
Am still learning that... what friends I thought I had in r/l don't want me to join them in anything... that's ok I was never part of there "in crowd". I have plenty of friends here and that all that matters. :)

You know, I never had a desire to be part of the in crowd. I could have cared less. My attitude back then was fuck 'em, they can either like me as I am or not. I don't even bother going to my HS reunions 'cause only the in crowd ends up going anyway.
 
shadowdame said:
Hi BEG, reading that give me hope as I just hit my 40's this year and yes I do feel good about myself. I feel like I've finally grown into my skin. Can't wait to see what's ahead for me. Have a great evening.


You go girl...I wish you more than hope..I wish you all the happiness you desire :) I understand that feeling of finally grown into my skin :D lots of fun to be had yet and feeling good about yourself is the best start you can have. :rose:

I feel nowadays there is no pretence in being a BBW so its great to just relax and enjoy life. I think BBW's are so sexy and soft :nana:

Cheers BEG
 
MagicaPractica said:
Sounds good to me. I'm hoping to make 32 the best year yet. It started well then floundered and I'm trying to pick up the peices. :rose:

It's all good...pick up the pieces and go for it... :nana: 32 is a beautiful age for being really in touch with one self and enjoying life.

Here's to your year..the best yet :rose:
 
Back
Top