Calling all BBW's

LittleLady815 said:
maybe you've found someone to get serious with or not spending as much time here with us
maybe, but I'm still around - we're only friends right now, but she's going through alot of crap right now...plus I just really haven't felt like coming around here much lately
 
keiffers said:
maybe, but I'm still around - we're only friends right now, but she's going through alot of crap right now...plus I just really haven't felt like coming around here much lately

sorry to hear that.... have missed you though
 
keiffers said:
maybe, but I'm still around - we're only friends right now, but she's going through alot of crap right now...plus I just really haven't felt like coming around here much lately

Hiya keiffers, we've missed you around here. How are you?
 
hiyas shadow. it was a decent day. its cold and rainy (tis the season). wouldnt be so bad if it was just cold...but the rain kinda sucks heh. how are you doin?
 
binary1980 said:
hiyas shadow. it was a decent day. its cold and rainy (tis the season). wouldnt be so bad if it was just cold...but the rain kinda sucks heh. how are you doin?

Rain sure does suck, looks like it will probably be heading up my way sooner or later. Was actually warm today so I enjoyed it while I still can. Am dreading winter though. I'm tired of snow and ice and freezing cold!
 
hehe yeah. im not a big fan of cold and snow either. round here we dont get alot of snow every year...but we do get plenty of ice. nasty stuff.
 
binary1980 said:
hehe yeah. im not a big fan of cold and snow either. round here we dont get alot of snow every year...but we do get plenty of ice. nasty stuff.

My daughter just started driving this year and it scares the hell out of me thinking of her driving in the snow and ice. It takes practice and skill to manage not to kill yourself sometimes up here.
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hi Shadow. Hi Binary. Looks like the birthday girl must have some things going offline.

Hi Magica, she had to run out. She'll be back soon though.
 
shadowdame said:
My daughter just started driving this year and it scares the hell out of me thinking of her driving in the snow and ice. It takes practice and skill to manage not to kill yourself sometimes up here.

Let's see if I can remember it all; slow down, leave lots of distance between you and the next driver, slow down more, steer into a skid, slow waaaay down, get some snow tires (four when drive is good but it only helps you go, doesn't help you stop) slow down some more.

Have you considered not letting her drive in the dark? I think that's a reasonable restriction for a new driver.
 
shadowdame said:
Hi Magica, she had to run out. She'll be back soon though.

Ah, afraid I might not be here when she gets back. My computer is getting louder and that usually means it's grinding to a halt and won't come back up easily. I left her a couple messages around.
 
MagicaPractica said:
Ah, afraid I might not be here when she gets back. My computer is getting louder and that usually means it's grinding to a halt and won't come back up easily. I left her a couple messages around.

That's ok, I'm sure she saw them. Damn, I think it's time for a new computer.
 
Back
Top