Calling all BBW's

pirraent said:
Gotta do the second job tonight darlin??

Yep I sure do. Wish I didn't have to though. I'm getting too old to be working 2 jobs, all I want to do when I get home now is absolutely nothing. I'm tired of being tired all the time.
 
shadowdame said:
Yep I sure do. Wish I didn't have to though. I'm getting too old to be working 2 jobs, all I want to do when I get home now is absolutely nothing. I'm tired of being tired all the time.
AMEN Sister...... I havent been to my second in a while. Need to start it again but............ :rolleyes:
 
thump said:
Well hey sexy, Im doing good. How have you been?

Doing good, just a little tired now though. Store is open later, so now I get home later, it'll be this crazy until Christmas is over.
 
shadowdame said:
Doing good, just a little tired now though. Store is open later, so now I get home later, it'll be this crazy until Christmas is over.


Oh that sucks....I dont even want to think about Christmas shopping...Hell i thought I was going to die just shopping for a friggin Turkey :D
 
thump said:
Oh that sucks....I dont even want to think about Christmas shopping...Hell i thought I was going to die just shopping for a friggin Turkey :D

Nope don't do turkey and I'm not even doing Christmas this year either. I have totally lost the Christmas spirit for the past 2 years.
 
shadowdame said:
Nope don't do turkey and I'm not even doing Christmas this year either. I have totally lost the Christmas spirit for the past 2 years.


I dont blame you...I have never been a big Christmas person myself....Actually if we could just jump from October to March I would be happy.
 
shadowdame said:
Nope don't do turkey and I'm not even doing Christmas this year either. I have totally lost the Christmas spirit for the past 2 years.

I hear you!!! Lost interest several years ago, to me it's just another day of the year.
 
thump said:
I dont blame you...I have never been a big Christmas person myself....Actually if we could just jump from October to March I would be happy.

I totally agree with you about that. I think I'm one of those people who is affected by the lack of sunlight during the winter. I could just spend the whole winter sleeping.
 
shadowdame said:
I totally agree with you about that. I think I'm one of those people who is affected by the lack of sunlight during the winter. I could just spend the whole winter sleeping.

Why can't we just have spring, summer and fall... have mother nature to take back winter.
 
LittleLady815 said:
I hear you!!! Lost interest several years ago, to me it's just another day of the year.

Yep exactly. What sucks is we've always had my parents over for Christmas because of the girls, don't even want to be bothered with that this year.
 
Back
Top