Calling all BBW's

Broken_Angel said:
thx ..nothing in particular... a friend intro'd me to it.. just peaked my curiousity... you? :)

I'm one of the writers who found their way here to post stories. Nothing recent though, been spending my time other ways, such as in Bear and Foof's.
 
MagicaPractica said:
I'm one of the writers who found their way here to post stories. Nothing recent though, been spending my time other ways, such as in Bear and Foof's.


I write poetry myself... just recently went through a writer's block so... will be submitting some works soon
 
MagicaPractica said:
Awww... {{{Pirraent}}} no, you didn't. I enjoyed your jokes very much. My computer just really needed a rest and froze on me (it's dying by degrees) so I went and took a nap too. I'm feeling better. I sent my good-bye to him and I think I'm starting to feel a little closure. At least, I'm cried out for now. :rolleyes:
:rose: Thanx :) Hope i helped a bit
 
shadowdame said:
Pretty good, just relaxing before I have to leave again in an hour.
GRRRR. I've decided you can take the night off tonight. With pay :)
 
pirraent said:
GRRRR. I've decided you can take the night off tonight. With pay :)

LOL you have no idea how much I wish I could, but I'm off tomorrow night so I will manage. Besides, tomorrow is LL's birthday but if she doesn't start behaving herself I won't give her a party.
 
shadowdame said:
LOL you have no idea how much I wish I could, but I'm off tomorrow night so I will manage. Besides, tomorrow is LL's birthday but if she doesn't start behaving herself I won't give her a party.
LOL Yes you will...... Cause you know she will NEVER behave. And that's a good thing ;)
 
pirraent said:
LOL Yes you will...... Cause you know she will NEVER behave. And that's a good thing ;)

Well that's beside the point! LOL She's spoiling my fun for tomorrow at the Tavern - decided to start celebrating early the brat!
 
shadowdame said:
Well that's beside the point! LOL She's spoiling my fun for tomorrow at the Tavern - decided to start celebrating early the brat!
Ya. I saw that....... Course if she drinks all that champaigne then she'll be extra easy to manipulate :D
 
pirraent said:
GRRRR. I've decided you can take the night off tonight. With pay :)

Hey your suppose to take tomorrow night off.... you are part of the stripper that Shadow and DBG hired, aren't you ;) :D
 
shadowdame said:
LOL you have no idea how much I wish I could, but I'm off tomorrow night so I will manage. Besides, tomorrow is LL's birthday but if she doesn't start behaving herself I won't give her a party.

Smartass, I can't behave myself.... so there!!!!! :D
 
LittleLady815 said:
Hey your suppose to take tomorrow night off.... you are part of the stripper that Shadow and DBG hired, aren't you ;) :D

Nope, no strippers, no party for you smartass. You are ruining my fun! :(
 
Back
Top