Calling all Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, IP. Already said hi to you on another thread.

Asking you two to close the blinds. :)

HaHa, I know. Sometimes I can be difficult...

I need to look, I must have missed it since I don't pay attention.

Then it better be good. :D

I am known to prefer the more direct action :D

I'm a born entertainer. People laugh at me all the time :eek:

Direct action is probably why you ended up with such a harsh stomach bug!

:eek:

My next direct action is to go to bed. Good night all!

Hope you slept well.

Decadent did mean something edible. No, that doesn't include your Sat night date Miss Candy Kane. I would have said debauchery for her.:D

Genki des?
I am good!

But I should clarify, I am not Japanese, I just like to learn the language/culture. :) My ethnicity is consider both Asian and Pacific Islander.

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Making kimchi soup today. Best use when it's too sour. The soup always tastes better when the kimchi is old anyway.
The only time I got to try kimchi was when I went on a week long health retreat and they made it. I wish I could try it again, it's like a super health food.

I am good!

But I should clarify, I am not Japanese, I just like to learn the language/culture. :) My ethnicity is consider both Asian and Pacific Islander.

The only time I got to try kimchi was when I went on a week long health retreat and they made it. I wish I could try it again, it's like a super health food.

They sell it at the regular grocery stores now. It's always better if you have an Asian market and someone local makes it, or you can go online. There are a few Korean videos making authentic kimchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back