Fun with Friends … Tag a Litster

@Kimleigh would be a fun conversationalist and easy on the eyes.

Tag a Litster who should serve you breakfast in bed this weekend
Should is an interesting choice. I'll TAL I would love to have serve me in bed (breakfast) and hope that works.
@LupineOne breakfast, lunch or dinner in bed would be amazing with you. 💕

TAL you want to wake up next to.

Did someone say drink? Sure I could use one

TAL that's going to drink with me.
After the week I’ve had that would be me.

giphy.gif

TAL that needs a drink.

@Bry1313 or @SalaciousMonkey22

TAL who would gladly day drink with you
Awww I think I appreciate the intent, but boundaries are super important to me! I’d never hug anyone without being invited. Shit I didn’t hug my niece until she was 5 and asked me too.

Anyway, a litster I’ve noticed and not spoken too…I don’t think such a thing exists. Have you met me?

TAL who is free as the wind!

Awww I think I appreciate the intent, but boundaries are super important to me! I’d never hug anyone without being invited. Shit I didn’t hug my niece until she was 5 and asked me too.

Anyway, a litster I’ve noticed and not spoken too…I don’t think such a thing exists. Have you met me?

Without a doubt it’s @PlanetaryNebula she is the best and the most free spirit, full of love person there is!

TAL that needs to loosen up a little.

Apologies...To your question, not formally. With that said, probably shouldn't insinuate or have included you.

@Bry1313

TAL who is having a Good Friday

Back