I am that person who…

I am the person who finds the taste of abject hatred to be succulently delicious.

IATPW sleeps with one foot under the extra blanket to keep it warm, whilst putting the other foot close to the edge for the fan to cool me off - but covered so no monsters are awakened under the bed!
A statistition would say that a person with their left leg in a fire and right leg in a fridge would be overall quite comfortable x

IATPW will hug you even if you don't really hug me back. It's how I show my love.

… will do what I must in this situation and find some joy, but Jesus, wtf.

IATPH loves the outdoors in the summer heat & loves the indoors in the winter cold

IATPW prefers cold weather over hot weather when working outside. I can always put on more clothes, but I can only take off so much clothing and still be legally allowed in public

IATPW did the same with work boots while at the plant when I was an engineer. You're post made me smile 😊

IATPW would give you the last piece of cake I was looking forward to eat whole day long just cuz I see you want it too and I would tell you I didnt even want in a first place lol.

Back