Bad boy and the ballerina (Closed for Paulwilson57)

Alex tugged at Olivia's nipples making her moan out. She looked at him smiling as he ate his pancake. He said it was delicious. She kissed him. "Every night I spend with you I will wake you up the next morning with a blow job and breakfast." She said.

She enjoyed being with her man so much. He made her feel so good. She loved him so much and things with him were so amazing. He was thrusting into her. She moaned out loudly. She loved having him deep in her wet little pussy.

She undid her apron. She pulled it off. Her boobs were bouncing a little as she thrusted down on him. She looked into his eyes smiling and she kissed him. She was so wet. Her pussy tightened round him and she was a cumming.

She put another bit of pancake on the fork. She put the fork on his mouth. She fed him the pancake. "You like fucking me as I fed you." She said moving hard down on his cock still cumming.

Alex couldn't believe as Olivia said she would wake him up everyday like that. He truely had found the girl of his dreams.

Feeling her hips buck he moaned out swallowing the piece of pancake as he watched her remove the apron so she was nude apart from the high heels.

"Your body is a work of art. I could stare at it for hours. I think you should wear heels and nothing else all the time."

He leaned up and took her left nipple into his mouth rolling his tongue over it softly before doing the same with the right nipple.

Laying back just in time to recieve the next piece of pancake as he heard her ask him if he liked being fed and fucked.

"Babe I'm had dreams that were this good. I love it and I love you."

The very next mouthful Alex steals the fork off her and turns it round pushing it to her lips.

"Open."

He wants her to enjoy it as much as he was as his hips Keep pumping into her wanting to give her am orgasm and his hand strokes her pussy.

Alex couldn't believe as Olivia said she would wake him up everyday like that. He truely had found the girl of his dreams.

Feeling her hips buck he moaned out swallowing the piece of pancake as he watched her remove the apron so she was nude apart from the high heels.

"Oh baby my body is yours and I wish I could be just in my heels all the time with you but I can't walk down the street asked." Olivia said laughing.

Alex took her nipple in her mouth. His tongue moved over her hard nipple and she moaned out loudly. He did it to the other nipple as she was cumming hard.

"Oh baby I love being with you and you so much. I'm all yours. I'm your naughty slut." She said.

He stole the fork off her and gave it. She ate the pancake as she was cumming more and hard. "Oh god I'm in heaven." She cried out loudly.

Alex heard her words of her being his and got a very naughty idea. He knew she couldn't be naked all the time in just high heels and he knew her orgasm was distracting her as he could feel and hear her moaning that she was in heaven.

Grabbing another piece of pancake on the fork he asked.

"Ohhh yes babe. From now on when your in my house you can only wear high heels and nothing else understood? As your mine."

He was sure she would argee to it as he kept his hips pumping into her orgasming pussy and slid another piece of pancake into her mouth.

He could feel himself ready to cum inside her pussy. He knew they had a busy day ahead of them. Olivia had to go and get her results from her ballet teacher on yesterday's performance and Alex had a maths test to sit in with a bunch of other students.

Moaning out loud he felt his cock burst and pour cum inside of her as he leaned in and kissed her lips. His fingers teasing her hard nipples more.

"Okay baby when we are alone in your house I will wear nothing but heels just for you because I'm all yours." Olivia said.

Alex was pumping into her hard. She was having the most orgasms one after the other that she had ever had. She looked into his eyes as she ate another bit of pancake.

She felt Alex cum deep in her as he moaned. He was filling her up. He leaned in kissing her. His fingers teased her hard nipples. "Oh baby." She cried out breathing heavily.

She kissed him as she came down from her orgasm. "I wish I can stay on your cock all day." She said. She had to get her results from the show and Alex had a test so she couldn't stay on his big cock sadly.

Alex smiled up at her as he heard her say she would do as he asked wearing only heels. He looked forward to everytime she came round even more now.

After their intense sexual session he heard her say she would love to stay on his cock all day. He replied.

"Well babe I would love to fill all three of your holes all day everyday."

He glanced over at the clock and saw it was 9.40. He had his test at 10.

"Ohh god babe I'm going to be late."

As much as he wanted to keep his cock inside of Olivia he knew he couldn't. She had been helping him prepare for his tests when they wasnt fucking each other.

He slide out of her and grabbed some pants throwing them on and some socks. He threw his t shirt on backwards and slid into his trainers.

Leaning over the bed he kissed Olivia's lips softly.

"Thanks for the breakfast and the wake up call. Feel free to use anything you like my shower. I love you see you after college."

He left the house and jumped into his car speeding to the test site and arrived there with a few minutes to spare.

William Telford was the ballet teacher and well respected at that. He had many years in the area even though he was only in his 40's he had been in ballet since he was 5. But now he had found his first few grey hairs he was getting old.

He sat in front of his desk and graded each of the ballet performers in turn. His grade had a huge amount of sway in the ballet schools as he only sent the best to the school.

Saw in his brown jacket and white shirt with brown pants and black shoes. He knew he would meet each student he graded and after handing out four grade C- came across Olivia's file. He remembered her dancing and thought she did very well in his eyes. Taking his pen he graded her B+. Her still felt she had to learn a few more things and he was sure he remembered seeing her pussy during one of her high kicks.

The grade would mean she would not get into the schools as he waited to meet her. She was his last person to meeting before his 2 hour break.

"You better get going huni. I've not tutored you to have you be late and fail because you wasn't let in." Olivia said. Olivia was pretty confident Alex would pass. Her tutoring had awaken a natural math talent in him. He slid out of her.

He put on his pants and a T-shirt and his trainers. He kissed her. "Your very welcome for your breakfast and wake up. I love you too. See you later." She said. She watched him walk out leaving her naked on his bed. She pulled herself off the bed.

She went to go shower. She thought about her William Telford. He was a great teacher. She was nervous about her grade. This grade determined which ballet school got it. She wanted to go the Royal Ballet School and needed an A.

She dried off and went into her bag and she got out http://ind.ccio.co/oC/ko/xx/216032113345469890IcwHUvONc.jpg and pulled it on. She put on her heels. She didn't have any clean underwear with her so went commando under the dress.

She left the house and got her car and drove down to see William. She knocked on the door before going in. "Hi Mr Telford looking good. How did I do?" She said looking at him smiling sweetly.

Alex pulled out his phone and slid it onto silent so Olivia could message him about her result. He headed into the large room and sat down with the other students his desk was at the back away from the teacher which allowed him to glance at his phone to see her result if or when she text him.

Me Telford smiled as Olivia entered she was a very sweet girl as he motioned for her to take a seat across from his desk.

"It's good to see you Olivia. You did very well in your performances last night. You out graded most of your group as I have given you a B+ for your performance."

He waited for a second to allow that to sink in before adding.

"Nearly every move was crisp and completed however a few of your kicks were to high for the ballet standard and you must also make sure you wear your whole ballet costume when your on stage. As you may reveal more to the audience than you intend to. So due to that you got your current grade."

William had wondered how to word that she hadnt wore her panties and he found that was the best way.

"Nice to see you too sir. Last night was great but a B+ why?" Olivia said looking at him. She was confused. She thought she had done so well. She was curling a strand of her hair round her finger.

She listened to him and realised he had seen her pussy. She had forgotten that she had not wear panties because Alex didn't want her too. She shook her head frustrated.

She needed better to get into ballet school she wanted. She was a good ballerina and deserved a better grade. He was always difficult when it came to grading.

"Sir I need an A to go to the school I want too. You know I'm a good. Please tell me what I have to do to get an A." She said.

She moved over to his side of the desk. She sat in front of him. She stroked his leg. "Come on sir what do you need me to do to get that A." She said.

Me Telford heard and knew that she needed the A but he had to grade her on her last performance and he knew it wasn't up to par with all her A+ work she had done in the past.

He sat in his desk chair as he remembered the show last might and seeing her pussy. He had been sat in the front row and saw it clearly.

The thought made his cock tighten in his brown pants as he didn't hear what she said at first. It was only when she came round to his side of the desk his thoughts were pulled back as he felt her hair stroke his leg.

His eyes snapped up to her as his 9 inch cock throbbed inside of his brown pants. He had not had any sex in a while as he had no wife.

"There in nothing you can do to get your A now."

His voice was shaking a little as how close she was to him and how close her hand was to his cock. His words coming out weakly.

"Sir come on you know I'm good and you know I really want to get into the royal ballet school. I need an A."Olivia said looking at him. She ran her hand higher up his leg.

Olivia would do anything to get her an A. She was looking into his eyes. She heard his breathing was funny. She was grinning at him. Her hand moved up to his cock.

She stroked him through his trousers. "Come on sir whatever you want I will do it for my A. I need the A." She said. She was looking into his eyes as she stroked him hard through his pants.

Me Telford was locked in a battle with his mind and his urges. His body and his cock telling him to take the deal and fuck this girl as hard as he could his mind was telling him to remain professional.

He looked up into her eyes. She was the most attractive of his students and was wearing a lovely dress. His mind again flashed the image of her bare pussy from the show as his cock throbbed inside his pants as her hand stroked it.

His cock was pushing agaisnt his pants with all its might trying to force its way out of the material and into Olivia's waiting hand. As mr Telford was almost panting out.

She was young enough to be his daugther he thought looking at her lips he could picture them wrapped round his cock. He needed to get her out of his office.

Mr Telford stood up out of his chair and pointed towards the door.

"I'm sorry my grade if final it can't be changed. You need to leave."

He wanted his words to come out strong but his voice broke he was so weak. Standing up had done him no favours as his pats buttons and zipper was well within easy reach of Olivia's hands now.

Olivia could feel Mr Telford's cock was fighting to get out of his pants. She could hear his heavy breathing. She knew he had saw her pussy on stage and she guessed it was adding to his hardness.

She knew he was finding it hard to resist her. He stood up out his chair. He pointed to the door. She knew he needed her out of the office because he couldn't resist her for much longer.

His words came out quietly. She looked at his pants out and saw his button and zipper was right in front of her. She moved her hand to his button and undid it. She unzipped his trousers.

She pushed the trousers down and then his boxers. She looked up into his eyes before she leaned over and licked his cock."Come on sir just give me an A." She said.

She grabbed his cock and slid it into her mouth. She stroked his leg as she sucked hard on his cock. She was looking up at him as she was bobbing up and down sucking.

Mr Telford thought he had succeeded in ordering Olivia out of he room he didn't feel his button go on his pants and didn't hear his zipper come down due to how loud his heart was pounding.

It was only when his pants and then boxers slid to his ankles when he realised what Olivia had done.

His hard cock sprung out a little bit below her face as he looked down and saw his hard cock out free as she looked into his eyes. Her tongue slid out over his cock as she then asked him to give her an A.

Mr Telford went to speak only for her whole mouth to swallow his cock making him stumble backwards and fall into his chair. With her lips still pinned to his cock.

He moaned out weakly.

"Mmmmm but...but we can't do......"

His hands were gripping his arm rests as he moaned out again.

"This is ohhhhh mmm wrong.we can't."

Mr Telford wiggled his hips before he moaned out this time.

"Ohhh yes."

His hands slid up and into her hair as he pulled her face into his groin more.

Alex meanwhile was busy on the first part of his test in the large hall as he focused completely on the answers.

Back