A stranger in your bed (for eugere 1988)

Kurt flipped her onto her stomach and pinned her arms. With his free hand, he spanked her hard and fast. He thrust into her, slowly, making her take every inch, saying nothing so she would absorb the fact that her body ached for it.

Katie tries to fight him off but is easily flipped on her stomach: stop...noo...owww...my arms....*hisses as she curses him out as he spank her. Her eyes bulges as she lets out a helpless cry as his cock began to stretch her pussy. Closss her eyes as she hisses as she feels him slowly take inch by inch, her pussy: stttooopp!! please...its big....* she wasn't used to his enormous size*

Last edited:
Kurt buried himself to the hilt in her. "I'm not moving until you join in," now fuck me," he ordered.

Katie eyes bulges as she screams in agony as he buries to the hilt making her almost black out. Her body goes limp as she was whimpering: no more...please...too big...*she reluctantly parts her legs for him for the first time. Submitting by exposing herself for her husband need for the first time. It was obvious she would cease to fight for the first time, allow herself be fucked by her husband like a proper wife for the first time*

Kurt let go of her arms and took control of her hips, showing her how to shift them to maximize her pleasure. He stopped to let her continue the motion, reaching around to stimulate her button.

Katie whimpers softly as he release her arms, winces as he take charge. She tense up before beginning to comply, winces as she was unused to his size but didn't defy him.

"You're being a very good girl," he said, speeding up a bit. He felt her begin to squeeze him with her pussy. "Now fuck me back,"

Katie hated him yet fear to defy him knowing that at the end of the day he always get what he wanted. She bite down her lower lip and began push herself of his cock a few times, hissing painfully. Stops to catch her breathe: i can't...too big.. *whimpers as she felt as if she was impaling herself on a tree trunk.*

Last edited:
"You're very close," he said, speeding up just a little and returning his hands to guide her hips. It was only her second time and he knew he was huge, so h understood if it was going to take a while to get used to him.

Katie tried to ride his cock best she could but every time she pushed herself onto his cock she cried out. Tears running down her cheek as she tries to slowly ride him: oh god...*she reaches back to push herself out as she was out of breathe, unable to go on with his enormous cock. It was obvious he would need to take over when it came to claiming her body*

Kurt pulled out of her, letting her rest for a while before sitting down behind her raised buttocks and slipping his fingers into her. "You tried, and that's what matters," he said. stimulating her G spot and clitoris to finish her and give her pleasure.

Katie sign in relief as he pulls out of her sore pussy, catching her breathe. Gasps as he raised her ass, gasps as she feels his finger inside her. Blushes whimpering as she reaches back to push his hand, cries out as she was getting wet for him: please stop...*blushes as she was shaking all over, as he boldly fingered her*

Kurt slapped her hand away. "It's clear now that I need to be in charge due to your inexperience. You will not stop me, since I'm giving you an orgasm with my hands instead of my cock, which I think is a very nice gesture since you can't handle my dick yet." He increased the pressure and speed of his hands, driving her closer and closer to the edge.

Katie wince as he slap her hand away, she looks at him: what...you mean...cha..char...ge? *blushes as he mention he pleasures her with his finger, looks away whimpering as she was easily getting wet for him.She hated how he knew to pleasure her.Trows her head back as she covers her mouth ...she tries to push him away as he pushes deeper, faster. Her fingers dig into his shoulder as her back arches as she screams. Looks away,panting , covering her face as she tries deny him the chance see her face as she came for him*

Kurt smiled as he watched her cum hard. Once she had recovered, he turned her around and guided her to her knees on the floor. He wanted to see just how submissive she would be. "Let's try this again," he said, offering his cock to her lips.

Katie gasps as he guide her to her knees:w hat yo...*blushes as he place his cock in front of her mouth. Looks up in disbelief: please...dont do this to me...*felt so humiliated as her husband ask her for a blowjob* i cant...you had me already...isn't it enough?

"I'm not doing this to you, you're going to do it to me," he replied. "You may or may not know this, but when a man doesn't finish, it leads to pain, so that is why I'm having you do this. Besides, I gave you a nice, long orgasm."

Katie hated him so much as he sounded so knowledgeable about sex. She swallowed her pride as she reluctantly open her mouth. Gags a bit as the head of his cock slip in her mouth, sucking slowly inch by inch. She reach down to stroke the base of his cock as she suck the head , adding another inch...She suck as little as possible as she jerk him off in hope he cum soon. She closed her eyes as she try avoid eye contact, she plan to pull away before he came in her mouth.

"Very good," he said. He was sure that she didn't know that she was doing it better by stroking him, or else she wouldn't be doing it. For someone trying oral for the first time, she was halfway decent at it. "Look at me when you're doing this," he said, stroking her hair. He moaned and sighed as she sucked him. "If you get tired, remember you can just use your tongue as well," he offered, knowing he was massive and trying to help her out.

Katie force herself to look up at him,as he spoke to her. Blushes as he petted her as he moaned. She hesitated a moment before wiggling her tongue at the base of his cock as she suck nice and slow while stroking him faster and harder. She was still shock her mouth was full by his cock.

Kurt felt himself begin to twitch in pre orgasm in her mouth. He let her continue working him, letting her take his load in her mouth before pulling out. "Show me what I gave you before swallowing," he said.

Katie eyes widen as she taste his precum, tries pulling away, she looks at him as she was still jerking him off. Eyes bulges as she feels him cum in her , she opes her mouth to show his seed in her mouth. She hated how degraded he made her feel.

"It's all yours," he said, smiling seeing her filled up with his spunk. He began to dress, watching her debate what to do with it, kneeling naked in front of him.

She reluctantly swallows it, somehow knowing it would upset him if she spat it on the floor. She slowly got up on her feet wrapping her robe around herself as she wipe her mouth. Naively thinking he was done wit her as she tries to walks pass him as she wiped her mouth.

Kurt wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in to kiss her passionately on the mouth. "That was an amazing blowjob," he said. "Now what do you say we head up to the kitchen and get some dinner?"

Back