A stranger in your bed (for eugere 1988)

Katie sits up: shall we go eat now? *tries get up, winces as she tries get up and loses her balance*damn it, i feel dizzy...baby, i wanna eat....i am starving...*grips his arm as she almost lost balance*

Kurt dried her off and got her warm pajamas before helping her to bed. He brought up the pizza, some plates, and soda for them. "As you wish," he said.

**They spend the night cuddling during the night talking about his trip. In early morning he brought her to doctor office and after a check up all was considered fine. He decided to go take a walk in the park with his wife, his arm warm around her waist as he talks about future plans. Remembering the wild sex they had in the woods, as they walk deeper in the woods. Noticing less and less people as there were some fun isolated areas in the woods to fool around.***

Kurt looked and saw that no one was around, so he gently pinned Katie up against a tree. "I hope you're feeling adventurous," he said, pulling a bottle of lube out of his pocket. When he saw the look of rear spread over his wife's face, he said, "Don't worry, this won't be at all like the last time I took you this way. This will make it feel like I'm fucking you in your sweet little pussy." He started applying it to her ass.

Katie looks down at the bottle of lube and paled. She glance around ad back at him nervously: its not i dont wanna please you, hun...its just...your huge...*gasps feeling him rub her ass, gulp but doesn't try to stop him: promise be gentle this time....i mean i wanna please you...just its painful with your huge cock...*kisses him as she smiles at him nervously, gulps as he lube her asshole* what....if...someone see us....*she starts to undo his belt and pulls down his pants till his hard cock sprang out. She stroke his cock as she kisses his lips, playfully biting his lower lip*

"Then they'll get quite a show with you shaking your sexy little ass around for me, won't they?" Kurt teased, inserting a finger in her ass to loosen her up, unlike the last few times he had taken her that way. This time was truly for her pleasure. He added another finger and worked it around some more, finally pulling out and lining up his dick to penetrate her. "Are you ready, honey?"

Katie blushed: your soo bad...we could get arrested...*gasps as she felt his finger push up her tight ass, wince as she feels it slide deep, blushing as she fingers her: ohh god...*she opens her mouth to say something only to whimper as he pushes another finger in her ass. At first it was painful till he loosen her ass for him.Bites her lower lip to refraint from moaning. Closes her eyes as she shivers as he fingers her tight ass: ohhh god....its sooo...ooohhhh...aahhhh...arrghhh...*tense up he spoke, as she swallows hard and nods slowly: gentle this time, right? *reluctantly parts her ass for her husband, tries to relax*

"It already feels better, doesn't it?" he asked, pressing in a little more. He began massaging her breast, feeling every inch of it. She looked so cute when she bit her lip. "It's OK, you can moan out here, we are alone."

Katie nods slowly, whimpering as her asshole was stretching wider the more he slide deeper in her tight ass. Hisses time to time as he slowly begin to push back up her tight rear.Her body shivering as she already fell full as half his cock slip up in her tight ass. She dig her nails into his skin, whimpering whispering; i cant...too much....baby...feel full...oh shit...*gasps as she felt him grip her hips knowing he wouldn't stop till he impaled her*

Last edited:
Kurt slowed down, allowing her to acclimate to his girth. "Be patient, you'll like it," he said. He massaged her clit to make her horny, hoping it would make her thrust her asshole onto him more.

Katie catches her breathe as she slowed down, nodding as she tries to relax,trusting his word even if it was tight. Her eyes bulges as she gasp as he began play with her clit: oohhh god! ohhh...aaaahhh!! *squirming under his skillful finger moaning. She begin push back but only manages to slide an inch before she find it to tight: please...put it all ...in ...my ass...fuck me...pleeeaaaseee...i need it...*cries out as he tease her clit as she cums. She manage another inch till it feel to tight for more,feeling as if she was teasing him. Whimpers as her nipples scraps against the tree trunk*

Last edited:
"If you insist," Kurt said, beginning to speed up and feeling her loosen around him. "Try to relax your muscles down there." He leaned back so the rough tree bark wouldn't assault her breasts. "That's it, baby, take me into your tight little ass."

Katie eyes bulges as her husband pushes deeper in her ass, whimpers as she claws the tree. Biting her lower lip her back tensing a little bit as she tries to catch her breathe.Blushes as it feels different than before as he tease her clit, squirm as she begins to get wet for him: ohhh...Kurt...oh god....dont...*feeling she is gonna cum while he fuck her tight ass, whimpering as he slide inches deeper in her ass *

Kurt saw her tense and quiver under his touch and loved how she clenched down on him. "Almost done, sweetie," he promised, hoping to finish her before he went off. Still, he went hard and fast, knowing she was loose and could probably take it.

Katie couldn't believe his cock was this deep inside her tight hole, it felt so strange without the brutal pain. She squirm shaking her head as she was dripping wet for him. Claws at the tree desperately as he begins pound his entire cock in and out her asshole. Screams as he filled her ass up with his massive cock, after a few thrusts up her tight ass, she screamed his name as she came hard for him. Going limp under him,panting and whimpering as he kept fucking her ass like a mad man as she was to weak to pull away. Her felt her sweet honey drizzle down his balls as he pound her asshole.He knew she was too exhausted to pull away from his enormous cock, giving him a chance to fully enjoy her asshole.

He felt her go limp and began supporting her in his arms, pounding and pounding away at her, drawing closer and closer. She tightened around him, bringing him to climax as he spurted and pulled out, dripping his seed down her legs. He helped her to the ground and held her from behind. "You were amazing, Katie," he said, gently caressing her.

Katie whimpered under her husband helplessly as he pound away in her tight ass. She barely could catch her breath as he pounded harder as he was getting closer to cumming in her tight ass. Eyes bulging as she felt him cum deep in her ass, winces as he shoot his loads deep in her hole,making her feel full. Gasps as he slowly pull out his cock , her asshole over flowed with his seed.Her body trembling under his hold as he spoke, making her blush. She felt odd and yet happy he was pleased with her submission. She tried to get up only to fall back on all four to weak after he fucked her ass.

She found herself needing help to walk back to their home. She lean against her as he held her possessively, kissing and cuddling as they walk back home. Just thinking of her tight ass made him hard enough. He needed have Katie gives him few blowjobs on their way home, making him realize he couldn't get enough of her tight ass. The hole evening consisted of having her mouth around his cock as she kneel between his legs while he watch movies.He had his butler removes her things from the guest bedroom to his master bedroom. After her mouth was sore, he carried her to bed, sleeping at peace for once since they got back.

That night he had a dream of every fantasy with his wife, her holes full of his cum till she could not longer walk. He woke up painfully hard beside his naked wife, her ass bare and pleading to be filled with his cum.

Last edited:
Kurt awoke the next morning and found Katie still asleep beside him, worn out from the night before. He decided to let her sleep and went down to the weight room to do his morning constitutional. As he toweled the sweat from his muscular body, he began to smell a wonderful aroma from the kitchen and went to investigate.

Katie woke up to find herself alone i bed, she jumped in the shower . She made her way to the kitchen in her small pink silk robe. She started make a nice breakfast for them, with croissant, grapefruit, scramble eggs, sausages. She found herself blushing as she cook the sausages thinking of her husband huge cock,grateful he only had once cock..

*When Kurt entered the kitchen she was washing the dishes with her back to him in a short robe, her hair still yet from her shower.He could see the breakfast she made for them*

Kurt dropped his pants and crept up behind her, putting his arms around her waist. He raised the back of her robe, exposing her bare ass. He wet his hand and lubed her up. "Are you ready for round two?" he asked, plunging in and finding her still readily accepting his huge member.

Katie giggles as he gently slide his arm around her waist: finish working out? *gasps as he lifts her robe: breakfast on table: round two? *trows her head back as he thrust up her ass: aarrghhh...god...Kurt wait...please...i'm...*gently tries push him back*

"You seem ready to me, push yourself onto me," he ordered, pressing in deeper. He began massaging, then tugging and grabbing her breasts. He was buried to the hilt in her before he pulled back out for his next thrust.

Katie pales at his request as she hisses painfully as his cock push deeper in her ass. Eyes filled with tears as her began to fondle her tits while he fucked her asshole without her consent.Her eyes bulge as she cries out painfully as he fully impale her ass, crying as she tries to ride up and down his cock. She barely manage to move a inch as she is on the tip on her toes:...arrrghhh...its...big....tooo much...*whimpers as she tries to comply but the little bit of lube long dry made it to hard for her to ride his cock. It was obvious to Kurt, he would need take charge , giving him the pleasure to fuck her tight ass over the kitchen counter as long as he needed knowing she wouldn't be able get off his cock.Giving him a nice long morning anal fuck till she could no longer walk, as a reminder she was his woman and this was an important wifely duty, comply to his need over her own.

Back