🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

Four scores and a few goals ago. Or baskets. Or posts. I dunno, whatever units you're using today, you started wanking with the goal of being the Wanker of the Week and taking possession of the limited edition trophy along with that sweet certificate you can hang on your wall.

Looks like we have a few new faces on the leader board and a bunch of the same ol' wankers we have every week.

Awards ceremony on Saturday.

(Nominee / Money Line / Over Under on total WotWs)
@ToPleaseHim for Dickie, bandwagoning, limiting the candidate pool / -300 / 1
@Apisto42 for being a shit salad / +500 / 2
@Jafo for clearly not understanding the assignment / -150 / 1
@Azuldrgon for white knighting, kissing arse / E / 1
@Tigobitties98 for not giving @OrdinaryPerson more dress pics, rights violations, condoning, condoning JoJo / +500 / 2
@deefalttwunnyfor for emojis, having an impossible username, hot boy anal fail / -150 / 1
@Lmizzler for not being able to spell / +250 / 1
@hotwords229_A for hot boy anal fail, projection, hissy fitting, accusations / -150 / 1
@StillRain for nom nom noming again, shit salad, smart decisions / +600 / 1
@SalaciousMonkey22 for lazy wanking, hate, willy mayo, nomination excluding, bait and switch / +500 / 1
@crazychemgirl for confused, thinking, non spicy mayo, dirty mayo, susceptibility, denial, being private / +300 / 2
@SirConradPeckereye for comprehension, AV fail, no mo fo to, watermarkery / -100 / 1
@__Nathan1968 for rotten tomatoes, dicking tomatoes, not dicking @Bry1313 with a tomato, contradiction, holding out, short pants, dental favoritism, indulgent linking, try hard / -275 / 1
@Yesok1 for gossip (that's b-a-n-a-n-a-s), not knowing how wanking works, video water boarding, thinking @Wand3rlust would do anything positive, driving a banana, being worse, immaturity / -275 / 1
@OrdinaryPerson for no dick / +200 / 1
@Wand3rlust for losing the Revolutionary War / +250 / 1
@lavendersilk for inviting jealousy, libel, anti-libel, and libel again I think, not understanding mobile emojis, thirst, more libel? / -200 / 1
@Wriggle for eating (that's b-a-n-a-n-a-s) / +500 / 2

Can I nominate the judge @InThe312 for the over / under wanking fuckery… it’s confusing as fuck for those that don’t know betting lingo and can’t be bothered to look it up or show any interest in finding out how it works whatsoever.
The short short version is that the more negative the money line, the bigger favorite they are to win.

Over under is my prediction as the odds maker, of how many WotW wins that person will have.

Four scores and a few goals ago. Or baskets. Or posts. I dunno, whatever units you're using today, you started wanking with the goal of being the Wanker of the Week and taking possession of the limited edition trophy along with that sweet certificate you can hang on your wall.

Looks like we have a few new faces on the leader board and a bunch of the same ol' wankers we have every week.

Awards ceremony on Saturday.

(Nominee / Money Line / Over Under on total WotWs)
@ToPleaseHim for Dickie, bandwagoning, limiting the candidate pool / -300 / 1
@Apisto42 for being a shit salad / +500 / 2
@Jafo for clearly not understanding the assignment / -150 / 1
@Azuldrgon for white knighting, kissing arse / E / 1
@Tigobitties98 for not giving @OrdinaryPerson more dress pics, rights violations, condoning, condoning JoJo / +500 / 2
@deefalttwunnyfor for emojis, having an impossible username, hot boy anal fail / -150 / 1
@Lmizzler for not being able to spell / +250 / 1
@hotwords229_A for hot boy anal fail, projection, hissy fitting, accusations / -150 / 1
@StillRain for nom nom noming again, shit salad, smart decisions / +600 / 1
@SalaciousMonkey22 for lazy wanking, hate, willy mayo, nomination excluding, bait and switch / +500 / 1
@crazychemgirl for confused, thinking, non spicy mayo, dirty mayo, susceptibility, denial, being private / +300 / 2
@SirConradPeckereye for comprehension, AV fail, no mo fo to, watermarkery / -100 / 1
@__Nathan1968 for rotten tomatoes, dicking tomatoes, not dicking @Bry1313 with a tomato, contradiction, holding out, short pants, dental favoritism, indulgent linking, try hard / -275 / 1
@Yesok1 for gossip (that's b-a-n-a-n-a-s), not knowing how wanking works, video water boarding, thinking @Wand3rlust would do anything positive, driving a banana, being worse, immaturity / -275 / 1
@OrdinaryPerson for no dick / +200 / 1
@Wand3rlust for losing the Revolutionary War / +250 / 1
@lavendersilk for inviting jealousy, libel, anti-libel, and libel again I think, not understanding mobile emojis, thirst, more libel? / -200 / 1
@Wriggle for eating (that's b-a-n-a-n-a-s) / +500 / 2
I think it's funny that I'm even.

Back