Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
a daddy fetish - yes i have a big one, happen to think i cum harder when he calls me daddies lil cum slut while he slams me against the wall

Yes, not everyone is meant to parent and that if fine. I have friends that are childless by choice. I have to say though, they do make a great honorary aunt and uncle. :heart:

I have a Social Work degree and I have to say I have witnessed a lot of bad parenting to say the least. :( It is horrifying to see what means parenting to some people. :(

"Agreed Serene - the SO is an EMT/Paramedic and some of the things he sees are equally horrifying:("

Trees and woods

HS wanders in and shakes his head in disbelief as he reads through the events he missed. In the silent halls, the kitchen is soon on the go, coffee, muffins and a special of 24 bantam and quail eggs scrambled up to fluffy perfection, he calls out a cheery ''Good morning special family and friends''

Then grabs a chair at the favored corner table, splits the newspaper sections and pens a note to DD, explaining his absence and more importantly his find in a nearby wood.

With his own memories of the pain and pleasures of parenting flickering through his mind, he reckons he proved up to it and then focuses on the latest cricket news......

Yes, so many things are teaching opportunities. :)

I am thankful I am able to do it and enjoy it.

All my children are grown except for the youngest one. :)

Before I had kids the only experience I had teaching was for 18+. Despite their alien being aptitudes (in opposed and mutually exclusive subject matter) my kids are still a much greater challenge over proto-adults. There is no better feeling than watching a lightbulb come on for the first time.

Morning to all the Lovelies and Gents ;-)
Wrapped in my favorite green blanket, plating eggs and a muffin, pouring my favorite Disney mug full of coffee, snatching my comics and settling on my Chaise Lounge by the garden

I love being an Auntie to the kids in the family - borrow, spoil, enjoy, return

playing catch up..

Good Morning to all my Sisters and Daddies.
I see a lot has been going on. I'll try to catch up. Sorry if i miss anyone.

RA- so glad to hear you love your new job!

Serene- I give you credit for home schooling i dont have kids for medical reasons but i dont know that id have the patience.

Glad to hear that Mutato and Angel are safe in eachothers arms.

Cookie/Stan - thought i read your trip has been postponed but for good reasons? Hope the trip is soon.

Peaches - I dont remember reading anything specific but im sure you have news? job ? interview? house hunting? fill me in.

Photo- did you get moved into your moms ok?

hello to everyone else TT, INL, DD, RJ,SW,HS and anyone else that i missed or stops by. Hope you have a lovely day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Serene- I give you credit for home schooling i dont have kids for medical reasons but i dont know that id have the patients.

Cookie/Stan - thought i read your trip has been postponed but for good reasons? Hope the trip is soon.

Peaches - I dont remember reading anything specific but im sure you have news? job ? interview? house hunting? fill me in.

hello to everyone else TT, INL, DD, RJ,SW,HS and anyone else that i missed or stops by. Hope you have a lovely day!

Morning CA! :rose:

I'm still moving small stuff over, usually a load a day. I'm waiting to hear back from the local Habitat for Humanity store to see if they'll come pick up a couch and desk I want to donate. Otherwise, it will go to Salvation Army or Goodwill.

New Sub

So my daddy wants to add another to our relationship. Another girl. He says that I'd remain #1 but I'm scared. What if he ends up wanting her more? It just seems like a bad idea to me. But I'm new at this. Am I just being stupid and insecure. It's his option in the end, I can't stop him and I don't want to if this is what he wants but it scares me. What should I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So my daddy wants to add another to our relationship. Another girl. He says that I'd remain #1 but I'm scared. What if he ends up wanting her more? It just seems like a bad idea to me. But I'm new at this. Am I just being stupid and insecure. It's his option in the end, I can't stop him and I don't want to if this is what he wants but it scares me. What should I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Don't do anything that you don't want to do, period.

:rose:

**It just seems like a bad idea to me. But I'm new at this. Am I just being stupid and insecure. It's his option in the end,**

Submissive is not doormat.

If it is a bad idea for one partner in the relationship, it is a BAD IDEA, period. It is not only his option, you still have a voice in your relationship. Use it.

If it doesn't feel right, it isn't right!

Polygamy, in any of its forms, CAN work, but if you have reservations going in and he is brushing them aside (I assume you HAVE told him, right?), then I would be concerned about you in this relationship.

Bringing another person in is a pretty big deal, and not one to just be forced upon a person. Being submissive doesn't mean being a doormat, as was said above, and it's not wrong to have a sense of self worth that goes beyond just taking whatever he wants to throw at you just because you call him Daddy.

Serene- I give you credit for home schooling i dont have kids for medical reasons but i dont know that id have the patience.

HI CA!! I hope today is a good day for you!

good afternoon, verts.

how's the LGs and Daddies?

Hi daddy GA!! Good to see you poking in!

Communication is key. You need to talk to him. It's his option but you don't have to stay in the relationship if it's going to harm you psychologically (or otherwise). Hugs!

Don't do anything that you don't want to do, period.

:rose:

**It just seems like a bad idea to me. But I'm new at this. Am I just being stupid and insecure. It's his option in the end,**

Submissive is not doormat.

If it is a bad idea for one partner in the relationship, it is a BAD IDEA, period. It is not only his option, you still have a voice in your relationship. Use it.

I agree with both of these wonderful ladies :)

I technically don't have to do any of them til tomorrow, but tomorrow is going to be a pretty busy day as is, and my car will be in the shop. So, I need to do some, if not all, of them today. *sigh*

Hi Photo! I hope the moving is working out well. With all of this running around, I hope you get some time to relax. :rose:

hiya all,

i took your advice and told the daddy i was seeing that as his requests makes me uncomfortable, its better that we dont do this...

it was hard, but youre all right. its better this way. maybe there will be a daddy for me who respects me for me.

hiya all,

i took your advice and told the daddy i was seeing that as his requests makes me uncomfortable, its better that we dont do this...

it was hard, but youre all right. its better this way. maybe there will be a daddy for me who respects me for me.

Sorry it didn't work out with him. You were brave to speak up. There is a daddy out there for you. :rose:

Sorry it didn't work out with him. You were brave to speak up. There is a daddy out there for you. :rose:

thanks ineedlove :) it was really really hard

i think we just moved too fast and right off the bat he made some strong requests that could get me fired... i think he just wanted a bimbo slut and not a lil girl.

live and learn, i guess? maybe there is maybe there isn't, but i won't be uncomfortable :)

thanks ineedlove :) it was really really hard

i think we just moved too fast and right off the bat he made some strong requests that could get me fired... i think he just wanted a bimbo slut and not a lil girl.

live and learn, i guess? maybe there is maybe there isn't, but i won't be uncomfortable :)

Rose-

I've been a silent lurker on this thread, but respect for that line between what arouses you and what crosses a line is something that he needs to have for you, whoever he is. These things are to be fun, not stress-inducing.

Just my unsolicited 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back