Younger women.... older men

I'm not as old as some of the guys in here but I'm 40, about to be 41. If there are any younger ladies interested in chatting with me I'd enjoy a PM.

My wife says she never fantasied about older men, but when she had sex with a 65 year old man when she was 39, it was some of the best sex of her life. The older man focused on pleasing her. Younger men seem to just want to enjoy the fuck.
As an older guy, I’ve not had a willing partner in a long while! I would love to have a female friend to please! She would never have to get me off just pleasing her would be the goal! Now hopefully she would want to see me orgasm also

As an older guy, I’ve not had a willing partner in a long while! I would love to have a female friend to please! She would never have to get me off just pleasing her would be the goal! Now hopefully she would want to see me orgasm also
Lynn's experience was special. The older man was an important person from Russia and had apparently been trained on how to please American women. He did a good job. Now that I'm at that age, I hope I am still good.

54228764_1200546456772503_9168216320242614272_n.jpg

tumblr_nrpt0zTKSR1qdmc1xo1_400.gifv
Daddy measures up...

Back