Younger women.... older men

I

I love what you spout and you enjoy my buns I guess

Méli 🐦

bN3Wofy.png
Yes, buns are a favourite of mine.

I have always been Attracted to older men. Think it started when I was babysitting….couldn’t believe that the father was attracted to me….I have written several stories about older men encounters.
I just read your babysitter story. Thank you so much. It was amazing.

Your story helped enhance a long time fantasy of mine. I started dating my wife when we were eighteen. For some extra picket money, she would do some babysitting for a couple. I would say they were in their mid 30s. I liked dropping by while she was there. It gave us some alone time when the kids were in bed.

Fast forward about five years and a series of events had me fantasizing about other men fucking her. My mind wandered to her babysitting days. I imagine that an attraction developed between my now wife and the husband. Schedules changed and he started getting home earlier than his wife. I wasn’t there the first night of the change. One thing led to another and he takes her to the spare bedroom. And he fucked her. It becomes a regular thing with him. And one time I’m there when he gets home. She explains to me everything that’s going on and hopes that I would understand. The whole time he’s waiting impatiently. I just nod and agree. He takes my soon to be wife’s hand and they head to the spare room. I quietly listen to the moans, grunts, bed springs and orgasms.

I’m sure the next time I fantasize about this, I’ll be thinking of scenarios where the husband is driving her home. Where they end up parking.

Back