Younger dominating

I think there's an extra level of humiliation and submission when you're dominated by someone younger than you - and the greater the age difference (legally of course) the deeper the humiliation. I am a sub, pure and simple. But being controlled and dominated by someone younger sinks me deeper into my role, mostly because it goes against relationship "norms".

I think there's an extra level of humiliation and submission when you're dominated by someone younger than you - and the greater the age difference (legally of course) the deeper the humiliation. I am a sub, pure and simple. But being controlled and dominated by someone younger sinks me deeper into my role, mostly because it goes against relationship "norms".
Would you share this relationship status with others even if just a kink community or would you prefer this to remain secret between you two?

As a sub, I can answer that, when you are putting yourself in a compromising position under someone else's control, there is an element of trust that needs to be there for the dynamic to work. For the trust to be there, experience must be there too, and for that reason, I suspect that most submissives are pretty cautions about submitting to a much younger dom/me. I don't mind if the person I am with is younger than me, but only up to a certain point; I would certainly shy away from anyone the 18-24 age range for example (and I say this with all due respect for 18-24 year olds.)

There are great aspects of D/s in all age pairings as long as we’re talking about consenting adults. A younger Top who can’t control their impact tools has a certain charm as long as they only go too far once, and the added humiliation factor is super fun.

Any older woman get turned on and enjoy being dominated by a younger girl or guy or fantasies about it? What goes through ur mind.
I'm around 50 and it's happened with me, and it's very humiliating yet a complete turn on. Being spanked by a much younger girl and told what a naughty little girl I am makes me orgasm really hard and yet I hate myself for it. I've also had to "entertain" college age guys and it's humiliating yet exciting at the same time.

I am thinking about writing a story where a Dom passes his sub (40y) to his son (20y)
She might be particular eager to serve him out of fear being too old.

I was between 18 -24 yrs old when I was a pro dom. Most people really liked it and would try to test boundaries bit I knew how to handle them.

As a sub, I can answer that, when you are putting yourself in a compromising position under someone else's control, there is an element of trust that needs to be there for the dynamic to work. For the trust to be there, experience must be there too, and for that reason, I suspect that most submissives are pretty cautions about submitting to a much younger dom/me. I don't mind if the person I am with is younger than me, but only up to a certain point; I would certainly shy away from anyone the 18-24 age range for example (and I say this with all due respect for 18-24 year olds.)
Why does trust have anything to do with age or experience? What makes someone trustworthy in your eyes?

Older subs are easier to humiliate.

Master throws a dress at his sub. "Get dressed, you are too old to run around naked."

Mistress to her older sub. "Useless fellow. Go to the GP and ask for blue pills."

I definitely get this. When I was a young guy, it seemed natural to submit to women older than me or my own age. As I got older though I realized there’s a very intense but satisfying humiliation in submitting to a younger woman, especially if there’s a significant age gap. Something about putting yourself under her authority, saying she’s your superior and you will obey her, submitting to being punished by her, having her scold you or talk down to you, it’s surprisingly powerful.

I definitely get this. When I was a young guy, it seemed natural to submit to women older than me or my own age. As I got older though I realized there’s a very intense but satisfying humiliation in submitting to a younger woman, especially if there’s a significant age gap. Something about putting yourself under her authority, saying she’s your superior and you will obey her, submitting to being punished by her, having her scold you or talk down to you, it’s surprisingly powerful.
Yea, well fortunately few young girls understand the power they have, or we'd all be in a lot of trouble.;)

Why does trust have anything to do with age or experience? What makes someone trustworthy in your eyes?
To answer this, If I want to put myself in a "compromising" position, I want to make sure my partner is experienced enough to know what they are doing- and not inadvertently put myself in harms way with someone who does not. And as they say, with age comes experience. Plus, I would just find someone closer to my age to be much easier to relate to. Though I can understand the humiliation aspect of submitting to a younger woman, I would also be self-conscious about being "The Creepy Old Guy" in these situations which would be a bit of a turn-off.

I'm around 50 and it's happened with me, and it's very humiliating yet a complete turn on. Being spanked by a much younger girl and told what a naughty little girl I am makes me orgasm really hard and yet I hate myself for it. I've also had to "entertain" college age guys and it's humiliating yet exciting at the same time.
Love to hear how and why you had to entertain college aged guys. This sounds sexy

This was awhile ago and it was Master's kids, friends and their girlfriends. Sometimes recently when I have to serve as a frenchmaid at Master's football parties, some guys bring their young girlfriends and they giggle at roll their eyes at me and spank me if I'm not fast enough.

I am thinking about writing a story where a Dom passes his sub (40y) to his son (20y)
She might be particular eager to serve him out of fear being too old.
As woman get older (like over 35 and up) they get a lower and lower opinion of themselves and are much easier to dominate and humiliate. So I could easily see a 20 YO that is trained to dominate, getting an older woman to be his submissive slave. Also woman get hornier as they get older, so a 20 YO that can have sex multiple times a day would probably be a huge turn on for an older woman. Something like that

Like some others on this thread, I, a guy in his mid 50s have a serious fantasy about being dominated in an edging/milking scenario by a younger woman or guy.

This was awhile ago and it was Master's kids, friends and their girlfriends. Sometimes recently when I have to serve as a frenchmaid at Master's football parties, some guys bring their young girlfriends and they giggle at roll their eyes at me and spank me if I'm not fast enough.
Lucky guys that get to indulge in your fun

Any older woman get turned on and enjoy being dominated by a younger girl or guy or fantasies about it? What goes through ur mind.
Yes I definitely do. I fantasize about it often but never had the experience. There are so many elements that are part of the allure. If there are younger Doms that sound like tone change fun messages to make our workdays pass faster, please message me.

Yes I definitely do. I fantasize about it often but never had the experience. There are so many elements that are part of the allure. If there are younger Doms that sound like tone change fun messages to make our workdays pass faster, please message me.
I think you have to do it for real to get the humiliating arousal

If You ask me... yes, I love it.

It reminds me the chat with younger Girl who was into dominating... And I feld good then. You see... When I told Her I want to be punished by having my face beaten by Her Butt She said "it is fun" I feld so good. I regret it was the internet.

Trust me. I wish a younger Woman to dominate me by Her Ass.

Back