Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to start the weekend. That top looks fantastic on you. I'm sure it feels good, as well

Wow! The hotness factor of those pics explode!
Thank you. They are so hot because they will self-destruct in 30 seconds.....

So lovely, I would love to suck on these erect nipples of your and hear you moan, while rubbing your clit with my fingers getting them wet if your juices. Would you like to taste it my lady?
Well, aren't you making my mind wander this evening? Yummy!

Can I.request blue.shirt tied. Panties and full body shot?
You can certainly *request* it..... ;)

you have such sexy clothes and a hot body to go with them ty
Thank you

Id like to see more of those long nipples
:kiss:

Combination of those nipples and lips makes it a hard to beat thread...........
Thank you

I just walked into the office after lunch with the boss and caught your latest pictures. LOVE them. Your skin tone looks great with the blue top. You're nipples are diamond hard and so suckable.

In the first pic, I love the view of your legs and even your feet. I am an ass, leg, foot man. Since your ass is so shy, I am sure you can stimulate my fixed assets with leg/feet pictures with some nipple/boob for variety.

I savor your lips/boobs/nipple pictures. But, I desire some sexy leg shots to go with them, like a fine bernaise sauce to enhance the nipple experience. And at almost 70" height, you gotta have some long sexy gams babe

Keep it up, so to speak.

Bpb
Legs, huh? I'll have to see what I can do, Mr. Bob. Considering my bonus is solely based on my KPIs.... I'd better get crackin'. Mama needs a new pair of shoes.

I think I could more than satisfy you in that department. Believe me you would know I meant it . Not that I would draw blood, but you might need a cushion to sit on for a day or two.

Well I think we might just think of something to work up a sweat.
My super shy butt is all tingly just thinking about that.....mmmmmm

That's a very pretty print shirt. I love the way you wear it open.

Hope you have a good weekend too.
Thank you ~ that's how I do my housework and gardening. It makes for interesting conversation. HA!

My god woman! What have you been doing with your nipple before you took that second pic?

It is certainly ripe for a little torment.
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.....

Bring on the firewroks.
Also, glad to make you smile always. :kiss::)

You have a great weekend as well.
You in my favorite color?
That's a win. :D
Blue is my favorite color too ...we both like fireworks, hot chocolate, kissing, blue.... a match made in heaven!

My butt is super-duper shy. I would say that this world is one part imagination....so let's leave my super shy butt to yours...at least for now.

I'll keep my imagination going until we have reality set in. I respect the lady with a super shy butt. BTW, love your thread. Can't wait to get on here each day to see what you have to say and what you are showing. Keep up the sexiness!
Thank you ~ and someday, maybe my super shy butt will come out of hiding.

Great way to start the weekend. That top looks fantastic on you. I'm sure it feels good, as well
Indeed it does, and feels even better in a pile on the floor. :kiss:

Blue is my favorite color too ...we both like fireworks, hot chocolate, kissing, blue.... a match made in heaven!

lol, Shame we only know one another over the internet.

Oh yea, we're also the same height.
lol, I saw you mention being 5'8" earlier. :D

One more thing

One more thing I like about you is how you "manage" your thread. You visit the thread regularly, provide each fan with a thoughtful, personalized response and flirt with just enough of a hint of naughty things to come, but you remain a lady.

It's also good that I am now Mr. Bob the judge of your KPI's. I will be fair yet firm as we work through ways to grow my portfolio. And I will need an occasional taste of that lip gloss you are addicted to. I could get hooked on nibbling your lips or nips. :kiss:

Very cute and sexy. Thank you. Do you think we could ever see you dressed in a professional outfit or dress? Thanks. :)

My super shy butt is all tingly just thinking about that.....mmmmmm

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.....

Perhaps your panties are a little damp too. Never mind you won't be needing them. :devil:

You may be more amenable when I fix you over the spanking horse, by chains attached to your nipples by butterfly clamps and proceed to paddle your super shy butt. :D

A little post for a Saturday morning

Wow! I woke up before the kids today *and * it's well after 6 am. Is it a full moon? Or am I in the twilight zone? (eerie music plays in the background)

Happy weekend everyone. I'll be super consumed with family fun over the next few days, so posts will be limited (if at all) for a bit. Supershy needs to put on the Supermom hat. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July holiday! And if you aren't one of my friends from the US ...simply have a great 4th of July!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Wow! I woke up before the kids today *and * it's well after 6 am. Is it a full moon? Or am I in the twilight zone? (eerie music plays in the background)

Happy weekend everyone. I'll be super consumed with family fun over the next few days, so posts will be limited (if at all) for a bit. Supershy needs to put on the Supermom hat. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July holiday! And if you aren't one of my friends from the US ...simply have a great 4th of July!

delicious.... sensuous.... wonderful.....

have a great weekend, and thanks for being you!!!

damn you have a sexy lil body i would love to wrap your legs over my shoulderts for a couple hours and make you moan and beg for release:devil::kiss:

I'd love a night under the stars.... oh wait, that *is* what you meant, right? :kiss:

Yes Jo ;) .. and I would even bring the *coffee* for in the Morning !!! .. Going to make Sure it would be a *night you would remember*

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Beneath that Sweet Smile is Definately a "MILF" :eek: WTF did I just say :eek:

Perhaps your panties are a little damp too. Never mind you won't be needing them. :devil:

You may be more amenable when I fix you over the spanking horse, by chains attached to your nipples by butterfly clamps and proceed to paddle your super shy butt. :D
Wow, this supershy gal is not sure what all of this equipment *is* that you speak of, but reading this has somehow given me that tingly-hot feeling all over...and perhaps, yes, have caused *gulp* my panties to be damp.

Very cute and sexy. Thank you. Do you think we could ever see you dressed in a professional outfit or dress? Thanks. :)
Why yes, that I can do :)

One more thing I like about you is how you "manage" your thread. You visit the thread regularly, provide each fan with a thoughtful, personalized response and flirt with just enough of a hint of naughty things to come, but you remain a lady.

It's also good that I am now Mr. Bob the judge of your KPI's. I will be fair yet firm as we work through ways to grow my portfolio. And I will need an occasional taste of that lip gloss you are addicted to. I could get hooked on nibbling your lips or nips. :kiss:
Well, Mr. Bob, I would say that consistent feedback is important to facilitate solid associate performance. I look forward to meeting with you for my 90-day performance evaluation. Please know that I *love* my job, and want to do my absolute best. And, as an aside (since we could never discuss in the workplace) does fair but firm describe how you'll smack my supershy rear end after a cocktail at happy hour?

lol, Shame we only know one another over the internet.

Oh yea, we're also the same height.
lol, I saw you mention being 5'8" earlier. :D
It's kismet, I say, EctoJohn! Now if I only lived in NJ..... :cattail:

You look good on all fours. Would love. To see you pinch that nipple a little bit

delicious.... sensuous.... wonderful.....

have a great weekend, and thanks for being you!!!
Wow! Thank you for your lovely kind words!

Supersexy, super nipples, super start to Saturday. Thanks for getting up so early and fixing me coffee as well as sharing great pics.

Bob
I *do* love coffee Mr. Bob! And, although *here* I make the coffee, especially for you as any good girl would (and I do love it) please know that in RL, I kick corporate ass at my job...and I never make the coffee. :D (I think that is my sassy side coming through)

damn you have a sexy lil body i would love to wrap your legs over my shoulderts for a couple hours and make you moan and beg for release:devil::kiss:
Mmmm... begging for release...yessssssss sounds like a perfect Saturday to me.

Yes Jo ;) .. and I would even bring the *coffee* for in the Morning !!! .. Going to make Sure it would be a *night you would remember*
Beneath that Sweet Smile is Definately a "MILF" :eek: WTF did I just say :eek:
I'm glad you'll bring the coffee ~ having no coffee would be a deal-breaker, for the record. Supershy is superbitchy without her java. :kiss:

i better go out and buy some great coffee for you now then

I'm glad you'll bring the coffee ~ having no coffee would be a deal-breaker, for the record. Supershy is superbitchy without her java. :kiss:

I bet Supershy can be superbitchy without her java 'Great Minds Think Alike' .. I sure wouldn't wanna be deal breaker :kiss: .. There are still Places not touched by any fires yet .. I'd even bring some nice n comfy Blankets to rest on !!! *Grinz*

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hmm what a Way to Start out My Morning Jo ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Loving your breasts and perky nipples. I'm sure you can look quite prim and proper in the blue shirt when you want to. :D

Have a really great holiday weekend doing mumsy family oriented things. We will be here waiting when you are ready.

Wow, this supershy gal is not sure what all of this equipment *is* that you speak of, but reading this has somehow given me that tingly-hot feeling all over...and perhaps, yes, have caused *gulp* my panties to be damp.

You do not need to know about the equipment you would soon become very familier with its use. Put yourself in my hands and I will guarantee you that frisson of sexual excitement at all times. You will only have damp panties, of course. when I allow you to wear any. :devil:

You Don't Know

You just don't know how much I want to smack your rear, and in general just manhandle your entire body. I actually thought about that in the shower today. It was a mess. :devil:

You have a good 4th also, see you when you can return. Thanks for the lovely pictures.

Absolutely gorgeous pics hun. Your body is amazing! I just love your breasts!:devil:
I hope you and your family have a great 4th as well:kiss:

It's kismet, I say, EctoJohn! Now if I only lived in NJ..... :cattail:

If only indeed...

Especially considering how much your photos seduce me.

Oh, and you made me learn a new word there, lol.
I had a feeling kismet meant fate the way you used it, but now I know for sure. :D

Mmmmmm - so pretty and HOT:rose:

xxx
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back