ohhhh bottom!!!! yum yum!!!!!

yes yes yes yum yum indeed!!!

i like miss btw incase you didnt notice :p
Thank you! You are too much Mr. Mackkjackk (I love it!) :kiss:

oh and yeah your last post made my brain go huh :p i got it but still :p

i dont think your indecent :p
I could be indecent with *you* ... :devil:

How doy ou know it's not both? ;):devil::kiss:
Mmmmmm....even better. Your place or mine?

Well, just in case you were the girl in the accounting office next door, I visited her this morning and asked her how I could help her release her naughty sexy side.

After the side of my face quit stinging from her slap, I explained to her that I was very sorry but it was a case of mistaken identity. I said I was intoxicated by the sexy allure of a shy bean counting woman with breasts and nipples that are perhaps the finest on earth and that I wouldn't bother her again. She said that actually she had quite enjoyed the slap and wouldn't mind having a drink after work.

None the less, you still intoxicate me shy lady. Please come by my office at your earliest opportunity and let me explain the growth in my fixed assts that you have caused. Oh, and close the door when you come in.
OMG, I was LMAO reading this ~ I *love* it! Let me send you access to my Outlook calendar so we can schedule that time to review the....ahem... growth in your fixed assets. I'm certain I can help, I've been told I am quite skilled at what I do.

Just tell me where & when; I'll be here.
Yum! What kind of drinks?

ooooo, do I see a little bit of a shy, sexy butt????????????
Indeed you do. See? This is why I'll never say never. ;)

So RL has been a little busy...

...and hectic. Wishing I had more time for my little distraction! Here are a few pics and some answers to some FAQ, just for fun:

~My eyes are blue

~My hair is not blonde. I have blonde highlights on my brown hair (a few more than usual right now)

~I am nearly 70" tall. I rarely wear heels.

~I wear very little makeup, but I can't live without my lip gloss.

~I am not flirty or sassy like this IRL, not at *all*

~Although I love taking pics and it makes me feel sexy, I have central air...it's sometimes chilly in here! Enough said.

~There are more pics in this set... but you'll have to wait until tomorrow. This shy girl is going to bed. Goodnight all! :kiss:

Last edited:
Good night sexy. Can't believe you sleep with !ll these cloth on. LOL

Really enjoying the playfulness here. I, too, had to go to accounting at corporate headquarters today. Its an area I was not familiar with and I was scanning faces and figures as well. Supershy does seem to have some talent at reserving assets. She is obviously good at interest renewal and getting maximum return on investment. Even the most conservative portfolio can stand a bit more exposure, though. Especially if it is in very focused sectors. That being said, risk aversion does tend to satisfy investors over the long haul. I doubt many would complain about back end loads.

Do enjoy that last pic
Thank you!

Good night sexy. Can't believe you sleep with !ll these cloth on. LOL
Maybe I don't ...:devil:

Really enjoying the playfulness here. I, too, had to go to accounting at corporate headquarters today. Its an area I was not familiar with and I was scanning faces and figures as well. Supershy does seem to have some talent at reserving assets. She is obviously good at interest renewal and getting maximum return on investment. Even the most conservative portfolio can stand a bit more exposure, though. Especially if it is in very focused sectors. That being said, risk aversion does tend to satisfy investors over the long haul. I doubt many would complain about back end loads.
Well, this conservative portfolio is not ready to expose her back end just yet. :) Thank you for the smile today. :)

Let's starts at yours and see where that gets us. :D

Those new pics, cannot wait for the rest of the set.
A sexy downblouse shot. :kiss:
I think that's a date!:cattail:

~There are more pics in this set... but you'll have to wait until tomorrow. This shy girl is going to bed. Goodnight all! :kiss:

That top is a great tease! I can just imagine having a conversation with you where you occasionally lean forward...a little more each time. :)

Thursday morning

Why does it seem that no matter how long I sleep, it never feels like enough? Well, as long as I have my coffee I will be just fine.

So, for my US friends....any fun plans for the upcoming 4th of July?

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Why does it seem that no matter how long I sleep, it never feels like enough? Well, as long as I have my coffee I will be just fine.

Have a good day!

such a hot lovely top

Nice start to my morning

I love the new pictures showing off your sexiness and having a very positive impact on my fixed assets. I am waiting for access to your Outlook calendar so we can see if you can reduce the pressure on my fixed assets. You show me your calendar I'll show you mine. Sounds hot to me. :devil:

One question if you don't mind? Your amazingly sexy nipples appear to be stimulated and erect in your pictures. Are they in that state because you have pinched, pulled or licked them, or are those delicious nips just always in such a good mood?

Really enjoying your thread. Count me as one of your key indicators.

Bob

I could look at your breasts all day. In fact, on some days I probably have

Have a good day!

It seems to a thing that we share in common Jo .. Morning coffee and I can never seem to spend enough time in bed :devil: ...Plans the usual .. No Fireworks tho ... With the Fires here .. They are Banned :( .. Tho I get Plenty of them here ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

What a Way to Start my Morning out Sweetie .. :devil: .... Thanks For Sharing .. 12 Red :rose:'s with a 2 :kiss:'s .. You know where :D

Good morning dear..how many cups at the moment?
I think we are heading to the Braves game for the 4th...Baseball and fireworks!!
Love the shirt...you are such as sexy sneaky little minx

That top is a great tease! I can just imagine having a conversation with you where you occasionally lean forward...a little more each time.
So *you* were the one sitting across from me at that meeting? Ooops! :devil:

Good morning sexy woman! Love your new pics! Very lovely view!
Morning to you! Thank you :)

Barbeques, pool parties and fireworks are the traditional things here.

Do many people in the UK know about this holiday?
Me too ~ I do love fireworks!

Its a good morning now ;) thanks for the beautiful pics
Thank you, very nice of you to say so!

such a hot lovely top
It's one of my favs

really nice pic your breast are beautiful.
Thank you!

I love the new pictures showing off your sexiness and having a very positive impact on my fixed assets. I am waiting for access to your Outlook calendar so we can see if you can reduce the pressure on my fixed assets. You show me your calendar I'll show you mine. Sounds hot to me.

One question if you don't mind? Your amazingly sexy nipples appear to be stimulated and erect in your pictures. Are they in that state because you have pinched, pulled or licked them, or are those delicious nips just always in such a good mood?

Really enjoying your thread. Count me as one of your key indicators.

Bob
Well, I think that my key performance indicator would include the impact on your fixed assets, no? As for your next question ~ one part excitement, one part A/C.

I could look at your breasts all day. In fact, on some days I probably have
Nice....:cattail::devil:

It seems to a thing that we share in common Jo .. Morning coffee and I can never seem to spend enough time in bed ...Plans the usual .. No Fireworks tho ... With the Fires here .. They are Banned .. Tho I get Plenty of them

What a Way to Start my Morning out Sweetie .. :devil: .... Thanks For Sharing .. 12 Red with a 2 's .. You know where :D
Booo! No fireworks!! We'll have to make our own.:devil:

Good morning dear..how many cups at the moment?
I think we are heading to the Braves game for the 4th...Baseball and fireworks!!
Love the shirt...you are such as sexy sneaky little minx
This little minx is at about 3/4 of a pot right now....

So very very sexy, your breasts are amazing!
Thank you!:kiss:

Wow Imi impressed...2 big cups for me and Im done for the day, coffee wise at least. Well that is not true, as I do enjoy the evening cup as well. Crunching numbers or checking on kids during the summer time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back