Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeans and a tee shirt are fine. I agree, cookie crumbs *can* get everywhere! Hmmmm... an indecent camera...sounds naughty! Maybe we can discuss the finer points of using one at our session. ...
Perhaps we could carry out some scientific experiments and see just how indecent it can be. First of course we would have to determine what each of us considers indecent. Do you have a clip board handy?

...too much work, not enough weekend!

Did a little shopping today...always puts me in a good mood.
Well those photos put me in a good mood. I believe that vigin white suits you.

When Thursday was my Friday, it was fun. Now that Tuesday is my Monday, not so much!

Here are a few pics to get the week started...

Now you are just confusing me. The time zones are bad enough. Your lips look so kissable. How did you know that This was what I thought about when you originally posted This :devil:

When Thursday was my Friday, it was fun. Now that Tuesday is my Monday, not so much!

loving the check panties and cant say enough about those lovely nipples wish i had a ice cube and my lips were nearby when that picture was taken

LOL, tell me when and where? I think you becoming less shy my lady! tell what part of your sexy body would you like me to start with?
Well, it seems the consensus is a rear view.... The thought of posting makes me :eek:

Very True Jo .. and I am on my toes n knees today
Then I am doing my job :cattail:

Nice shirt.......I like the white look on you. And off you is even more appealing.......
There are about a million little eyelet hooks on the back of it... I might need a hand taking it off? :devil:

Morning dear....adorable as all ways.
Good morning to you Shimp! Thank you :kiss:

I see Jo ... with that kinda schedule .. It does have to mess with Your Head a bit ! .... I had to go outside and smell the smoke from the Fire .. Just so I wasn't a "Post Whore" on Your Thread :D
What a Way to start My Morning :p
Hmm So lovely and Your driving me Crazy :catroar:.. Thanks For Sharing Sweetie ...
Hmmmm... scratches head...I've never *had* a "Post Whore" before.... Glad to start your morning off with a smile.

Sorry I am late to your thread, I took a turn down the debit column instead of the credits and lost my balance, sheet! I hate it when I do that.

From one number cruncher to another you are a seriously sexy young lady! Love your eraser nips and teasing attitude. Threads like yours make me wonder how hot and sexy the female accountant in the office next door (the one i never really think of as being erotic and daring) might be. Could she be posting to Lit? Writing flirty teasing comments that make my blood flow to the right place?

I did have to stay seated at my desk while recovering from your thread. You dont work here with me do you?

Keep posting and flirting shy sexy number crunching lady. You have a new fan that wants to see more and learn more about you.
Well, how do you know I am *not* the smart, quiet, shy girl in the office next door, just hoping you'll come over and chat with me? I *do* have a naughty sexy side that I need someone to help me release:cattail:

absolutely gorgeous!!
can't wait to see more.
i'm working from home today and going to be doing some "number crunching" myself.
what a great start to the morning.
Yay! Lots of fellow numbers folks here with me.

can I squeez and suck a little :)
Yum!

Perhaps we could carry out some scientific experiments and see just how indecent it can be. First of course we would have to determine what each of us considers indecent. Do you have a clip board handy?

Well those photos put me in a good mood. I believe that vigin white suits you.

Now you are just confusing me. The time zones are bad enough. Your lips look so kissable. How did you know that was what I thought about when you originally posted :devil:
I *do* have an analytical mind, so I think that is a perfect way to start. I have a clip board *and* a pen ready! Yes, I am quite virginal. As far as knowing what you are thinking? I am just *that* good. LOL :kiss:

loving the check panties and cant say enough about those lovely nipples wish i had a ice cube and my lips were nearby when that picture was taken
Mmmmmm.....how can something so cold be so very hotttttt?

Oh yes.......

xxx
Tyler
Yesssss! Yesssss! Ohhhhhhhh Yessssss....right there....mmmmm ... oh, sorry... I got carried away, Tyler. :kiss:

Damn. You are irresistibly sexy!
Thank you.

I'd like to see if I can't get you from warm to hot. ;)

You're welcome, and cute new pics.
Sounds like it could be a hell of a lot of fun trying ...you're on!:cattail:

I *do* have an analytical mind, so I think that is a perfect way to start. I have a clip board *and* a pen ready! Yes, I am quite virginal. As far as knowing what you are thinking? I am just *that* good. LOL :kiss:

You and me both. I sometimes think I analyse things too far. Perhaps you could take notes. I think that when determining what is or is not indecent the context is an important issue. What other factors do you think we should consider?
I always knew you were *that* good, maybe even *better*. :kiss:

I can do that

Closer to what? A foot massage? I *do* love a great foot massage

And I can go as slow as you want . . . but my mind (and hands) have a tendency to wander. Will that be a problem?

Last edited:
Oh, we're getting closer . . .

attachment.php

A nice start . . . you're going farther aren't you?

Well, it seems the consensus is a rear view.... The thought of posting makes me :eek:

There are about a million little eyelet hooks on the back of it... I might need a hand taking it off? :devil:

Good morning to you Shimp! Thank you :kiss:

Hmmmm... scratches head...I've never *had* a "Post Whore" before.... Glad to start your morning off with a smile.

Well, how do you know I am *not* the smart, quiet, shy girl in the office next door, just hoping you'll come over and chat with me? I *do* have a naughty sexy side that I need someone to help me release:cattail:

Yay! Lots of fellow numbers folks here with me.

Yum!

What else do you enjoy done to those yummy boobies/tities of yours?

Hopefully I'm on you. :devil:
How do you know it won't be the other way around....and I'm on *you*? (shy girl is feeling sassy today)

Amazing pics Hun! I love your smile!! Beautiful!:rose:
Thank you ~ you are a sweet:heart:

You and me both. I sometimes think I analyse things too far. Perhaps you could take notes. I think that when determining what is or is not indecent the context is an important issue. What other factors do you think we should consider?
I always knew you were *that* good, maybe even *better*. :kiss:
I know all about the brain taking over and thinking too much. It can be both a blessing and a curse. I agree, context is paramount. I mean, if we were in a bar, and and you walked up to me and said "nice tits," it wouldn't be nearly as inappropriate as if it happened in church on Sunday. I think we also need to think about picture *location* ~ and in turn, climate ~ cold or warm does make a difference. :cattail:

your shopping puts us in a good mood too :)
Yay! I think that just gave me a reason to do more shopping!!

Good lord you have such fabulous nipples!! :D
Thank you!

I have the same schedule.
Awesome ~ next time we should have drinks on Thursday-is-our-Friday!

And I can go as slow as you want . . . but my mind (and hands) have a tendency to wander. Will that be a problem?
It's not a problem, really....more of an expectation, no?

A nice start . . . you're going farther aren't you?
I shook my Magic 8 Ball and it said "Signs point to no." Sorry!

What else do you enjoy done to those yummy boobies/tities of yours?
I am not sure there is a comprehensive list...maybe we should follow thefishfryer's lead, get a clipboard, try some different things and write down what works best? :devil:

That you are Jo !!! ... Wishing You a Happy Hump Day !!!... Well I could have posted to Your thread today with that one :rolleyes: .. But I couldn't hold myself back :eek: .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

I know all about the brain taking over and thinking too much. It can be both a blessing and a curse. I agree, context is paramount. I mean, if we were in a bar, and and you walked up to me and said "nice tits," it wouldn't be nearly as inappropriate as if it happened in church on Sunday. I think we also need to think about picture *location* ~ and in turn, climate ~ cold or warm does make a difference. :cattail:

So it would seem that if one wishes to be really indecent, one should select the most inappropriate setting. Maybe masterbating in church with an alter candle would qualify as up there on the indecency stakes. So location and context are supremely important. Does this mean that it is almost impossible to be indecent in the bedroom provided only consenting adults are involved?

With regard to climate the heat does tend to alter what is acceptable clothing in public, at least in western cultures. It is true that there are more nude beaches in the south of France than in the north.

I am still struggling somewhat with the concept of what is indecent. Is it just related to individual prejudice or is there some external parameters that can be agreed upon.

That you are Jo !!! ... Wishing You a Happy Hump Day !!!... Well I could have posted to Your thread today with that one :rolleyes: .. But I couldn't hold myself back :eek: .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
Happy Hump day to you too :kiss:

So it would seem that if one wishes to be really indecent, one should select the most inappropriate setting. Maybe masterbating in church with an alter candle would qualify as up there on the indecency stakes. So location and context are supremely important. Does this mean that it is almost impossible to be indecent in the bedroom provided only consenting adults are involved?

With regard to climate the heat does tend to alter what is acceptable clothing in public, at least in western cultures. It is true that there are more nude beaches in the south of France than in the north.

I am still struggling somewhat with the concept of what is indecent. Is it just related to individual prejudice or is there some external parameters that can be agreed upon.

IMHO, the answer to your question is a resounding *yes* ~ It is almost impossible to be indecent in the bedroom (or virtually any other room) provided two consenting adults (and possibly a safe word) are involved. Let's take churches completely out of the equation, lest we both burn in hell. So, if that is the case, and those consenting adults are not at all indecent ~ maybe there is no need for the indecent camera after all? Just my decent one. ;)

I've never been to France, but will take your word for it. It is on my list of 'places to go someday'...

I fear that the concept of what is/isn't indecent is simply, dare I say it, subjective and open to interpretation. That sentence hurt my analytical brain.

attachment.php
m

ohhhh bottom!!!! yum yum!!!!!

yes yes yes yum yum indeed!!!

i like miss btw incase you didnt notice :p

oh and yeah your last post made my brain go huh :p i got it but still :p

i dont think your indecent :p

Well, just in case you were the girl in the accounting office next door, I visited her this morning and asked her how I could help her release her naughty sexy side.

After the side of my face quit stinging from her slap, I explained to her that I was very sorry but it was a case of mistaken identity. I said I was intoxicated by the sexy allure of a shy bean counting woman with breasts and nipples that are perhaps the finest on earth and that I wouldn't bother her again. She said that actually she had quite enjoyed the slap and wouldn't mind having a drink after work.

None the less, you still intoxicate me shy lady. Please come by my office at your earliest opportunity and let me explain the growth in my fixed assts that you have caused. Oh, and close the door when you come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back