Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a date!:cattail:

I hope one date with you turns into more than a dozen. :):heart::kiss:

So, for my US friends....any fun plans for the upcoming 4th of July?

Have a good day!

No plans really, probably the usual fireworks, I think my brother is planning a bbq.

Also, you just have the sweetest smile.
I know the main attraction of those pics should be your exposed boobs, but I'm drawn in by your warm, inviting smile.

IMHO, the answer to your question is a resounding *yes* ~ It is almost impossible to be indecent in the bedroom (or virtually any other room) provided two consenting adults (and possibly a safe word) are involved. Let's take churches completely out of the equation, lest we both burn in hell. So, if that is the case, and those consenting adults are not at all indecent ~ maybe there is no need for the indecent camera after all? Just my decent one. ;)

I've never been to France, but will take your word for it. It is on my list of 'places to go someday'...

I fear that the concept of what is/isn't indecent is simply, dare I say it, subjective and open to interpretation. That sentence hurt my analytical brain.

I think you are right about leaving out churches. I was aware of the flames licking at my ankles even as I spoke.

So if it is impossible for us to be indecent. I guess the only thing left is to see how naughty we can get.

Whoa! How did safe words get into the act. I do hope I'm not going to need one and even if I do dress up as a pirate molesting a lady (yourself) protesting against her treatment. I will be very gentle with the cat o' nine tails.

...and hectic. Wishing I had more time for my little distraction! Here are a few pics and some answers to some FAQ, just for fun:

~My eyes are blue

~My hair is not blonde. I have blonde highlights on my brown hair (a few more than usual right now)

~I am nearly 70" tall. I rarely wear heels.

~I wear very little makeup, but I can't live without my lip gloss.

~I am not flirty or sassy like this IRL, not at *all*

~Although I love taking pics and it makes me feel sexy, I have central air...it's sometimes chilly in here! Enough said.

~There are more pics in this set... but you'll have to wait until tomorrow. This shy girl is going to bed. Goodnight all! :kiss:

I'm glad taking pics makes you feel sexy. You certainly look very sexy in them.

Why does it seem that no matter how long I sleep, it never feels like enough? Well, as long as I have my coffee I will be just fine.
I don't think it is the amount of sleep you get that counts more the quality of it.

Speaking of quality your pics just get better and better.

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I can't even begin to function until I have my morning glass of orange juice.

Kpi

J

I am sitting at my desk working on evaluating your KPI, particularly in regard to fixed asset growth and how personal attention to the rigid grip necessary to release pressure in this market are in your hands alone. It's critical you take hold of the situation right away and make a big splash in our company. :devil:

Providing some new pictures of your body of work would potentially assit me in liquefying problematic assets..

And, and a personal note, you make this thread fun, flirty and sexy. I hope you are enjoying it is much as I am. Does the seemingly easy repartee you exhibit here seem to be helping you lesses your shyness IRL? I think if we met at the water cooler here at work and you were as sharp witted and cute as you are on the thread- well lets just say I would be hanging around the water cooler hoping you were thirsty.

Sorry for the long reply. You have stimulated my imagination the last few days. And that's good from my point of view.

Bob

I love when a woman says she won't say "never". I't always gives hope. I hope we get to see your sexy shy butt in some sexy panites please!

~I am not flirty or sassy like this IRL, not at *all*

Why do I find that hard to believe?

By the way, picture number two is an absolute classic! I know it sounds cliche, but it really did take my breath away when I opened it. Thank you.

Hello my lady, I wonder what you have in store for us today? May be a bit more ass and legs or ? Enjoy ur day, think naughty and it will all come to you

well that top is one of my fav's as well now
:cattail:

Wow Imi impressed...2 big cups for me and Im done for the day, coffee wise at least. Well that is not true, as I do enjoy the evening cup as well. Crunching numbers or checking on kids during the summer time?
I changed to 50% caffeine coffee...since I will drink it all morning, into the afternoon. It's nearly 1pm, and I just finished the pot :) My summer is a balancing act ~ one part crunch, two parts kids.

Yes, and I think we need to have another meeting right away.

The last one did not, um, resolve everything.
Well, I am a bit of a type A perfectionist, and if we didn't resolve everything at the 1st meeting, well, then we need to do something about that *right* away! :kiss:

I hope you have a great day sexy!
Awww ~ thank you youngdom81. You have a great day too!

I hope one date with you turns into more than a dozen.
No plans really, probably the usual fireworks, I think my brother is planning a bbq.

Also, you just have the sweetest smile.
I know the main attraction of those pics should be your exposed boobs, but I'm drawn in by your warm, inviting smile.
Well, if we have a dozen dates, there are sure to be some fireworks! Awwww... you just made me smile by saying that. :kiss:

Beautiful pictures from a beautiful lady.
Thank you, you're making this shy girl blush!

Why do I find that hard to believe?

By the way, picture number two is an absolute classic! I know it sounds cliche, but it really did take my breath away when I opened it. Thank you.
Honestly, it's true. If you were to sit next to me on a plane, I'd have my headphones in, trying not to make any eye contact as I reviewed numbers, feverishly making notes, lest I have a *gasp* conversation with someone. Although, if someone makes the first move, I will have a lovely conversation with them ~ it's the thought of starting it out that makes me uneasy.

I think you are right about leaving out churches. I was aware of the flames licking at my ankles even as I spoke.

So if it is impossible for us to be indecent. I guess the only thing left is to see how naughty we can get.

Whoa! How did safe words get into the act. I do hope I'm not going to need one and even if I do dress up as a pirate molesting a lady (yourself) protesting against her treatment. I will be very gentle with the cat o' nine tails.
Why yes, I think it might be fun to see how naughty we can get. No safe words necessary ~ but I do like a good spank every now and again... like you mean it. I may be shy, but I am not fragile.:devil:

I'm glad taking pics makes you feel sexy. You certainly look very sexy in them.

I don't think it is the amount of sleep you get that counts more the quality of it.

Speaking of quality your pics just get better and better.

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I can't even begin to function until I have my morning glass of orange juice.
I was never a coffee drinker (and preferred orange juice) until I had kids. I find that the quality of my sleep is much improved after some vigorous exercise....which brings me back to the "let's see how naughty we can get"...

J

I am sitting at my desk working on evaluating your KPI, particularly in regard to fixed asset growth and how personal attention to the rigid grip necessary to release pressure in this market are in your hands alone. It's critical you take hold of the situation right away and make a big splash in our company. :devil:

Providing some new pictures of your body of work would potentially assit me in liquefying problematic assets..

And, and a personal note, you make this thread fun, flirty and sexy. I hope you are enjoying it is much as I am. Does the seemingly easy repartee you exhibit here seem to be helping you lesses your shyness IRL? I think if we met at the water cooler here at work and you were as sharp witted and cute as you are on the thread- well lets just say I would be hanging around the water cooler hoping you were thirsty.

Sorry for the long reply. You have stimulated my imagination the last few days. And that's good from my point of view.

Bob
Thank you Bob. I am having a lot of fun with this thread, and with your fun responses. I can't say I would ever be so bold at the water cooler, especially in a work environment. I would say that the thread and my ability to be a little more bold here has helped increase my confidence a bit IRL ~ but I do think it might be difficult for me to start a conversation with someone when I am not wearing my shirt ....

I love when a woman says she won't say "never". I't always gives hope. I hope we get to see your sexy shy butt in some sexy panites please!
My butt is super-duper shy. I would say that this world is one part imagination....so let's leave my super shy butt to yours...at least for now.:kiss:

Hello my lady, I wonder what you have in store for us today? May be a bit more ass and legs or ? Enjoy ur day, think naughty and it will all come to you
Pics coming soon!

I Know Jo :( .... That sounds good to me ... I would enjoy making You see Stars :devil: .. Happy TGIF ...
I'd love a night under the stars.... oh wait, that *is* what you meant, right? :kiss:

It's FRIDAY! Yayyyy!

What more can I say?

TGIF everyone! Have a lovely and safe weekend!

Last edited:
What more can I say?

TGIF everyone! Have a lovely and safe weekend!

So lovely, I would love to suck on these erect nipples of your and hear you moan, while rubbing your clit with my fingers getting them wet if your juices. Would you like to taste it my lady?

request

Can I.request blue.shirt tied. Panties and full body shot?

Combination of those nipples and lips makes it a hard to beat thread...........;)

Wow!!

I just walked into the office after lunch with the boss and caught your latest pictures. LOVE them. Your skin tone looks great with the blue top. You're nipples are diamond hard and so suckable.

In the first pic, I love the view of your legs and even your feet. I am an ass, leg, foot man. Since your ass is so shy, I am sure you can stimulate my fixed assets with leg/feet pictures with some nipple/boob for variety.

I savor your lips/boobs/nipple pictures. But, I desire some sexy leg shots to go with them, like a fine bernaise sauce to enhance the nipple experience. And at almost 70" height, you gotta have some long sexy gams babe

Keep it up, so to speak.

Bpb

Why yes, I think it might be fun to see how naughty we can get. No safe words necessary ~ but I do like a good spank every now and again... like you mean it. I may be shy, but I am not fragile.:devil:
I think I could more than satisfy you in that department. Believe me you would know I meant it . Not that I would draw blood, but you might need a cushion to sit on for a day or two.

I was never a coffee drinker (and preferred orange juice) until I had kids. I find that the quality of my sleep is much improved after some vigorous exercise....which brings me back to the "let's see how naughty we can get"...
Well I think we might just think of something to work up a sweat.

My butt is super-duper shy. I would say that this world is one part imagination....so let's leave my super shy butt to yours...at least for now.

I'll keep my imagination going until we have reality set in. I respect the lady with a super shy butt. BTW, love your thread. Can't wait to get on here each day to see what you have to say and what you are showing. Keep up the sexiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back