X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko groaned in the kiss slowly moving his cock in and out of her hot pussy. Neko was on fire and wanted her to be the same on fire and move with him which seem to be happening. He groaned as he pushed in and out of her pussy moving faster.-

Leah moaned and sighed with each stroke in and out of her body. The pain had been replaced with wonderful passion and she clung to him as he ignited so much in her body. "Ohhh...Neko." SHe moaned, her legs wrapping around his hips and encouraging him onward.

-Neko groaned and plunged his cock deeper and harder in to her pussy pounding at it faster a bit and a little harder just enough force.-

Lila gasped and sighed as he picked up the pace, her hips rolling against his as he set a nice rhythm. She was loving every moment, moaning when he did something that she liked. She leaned forward and kissed him, her lips clinging to his as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

-Neko groaned and once his arms wrapped around body and kissed back his sences flared and his heat rose as his body reacted. He kept his pace up steady thrusting to enjoy the sensation he felt.-

Lila moaned as his thrusting increased and she felt the hot flush of pleasure melt across her skin. She sighed and pulled her lips away from Neko’s, looking him in the eye as she shook and shivered.

“Neko, I’m about to cum.” She whispered, her eyes closing as her pleasure increased. “Oh, I’m about to cum!”

-He groaned and blushed.-"Me to...I am going to cum."-he continued to thrust feeling he rlatch on to him tight she could feel his cock pulse with his seed groaning in the midst of the lust. he held her nice and tight not wanting to move.-

Lila let out a loud cry as she felt her pussy pulse around his hard length, her body arching off the bed as she came. She whimpered as she felt his cock pulsing, his own admission making her feel pleased as he held her tightly to his chest.

-Neko laid down with her looking in to her eyes as he slipped out of her pussy and murmured.-"I think we should rest and then clean up a bit.....I enjoyed this."-he said softly in her ear.-

Lila was panting, turning her head towards Neko as he slipped out of her. “I love you, Neko.” She murmured, placing a soft kiss against his lips before she snuggled up against him.

-Neko smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I love you as well Lila."-He said softly as he ran his fingers in her hair and enjoyed the moment with her. A bit after they claned up and showered and dressed for bed. Neko smiled to Lila as he looked to her eyes.-"Do....you want to sleep in my room tonight?"

“Yeah, I would.” She said as she crawled into Neko’s bed and patted the empty spot next to her. “I don’t think I could stand to sleep alone after what we did.”

-Neko snuggled in next to Lila as the candles in the room extinguished and he smiled to her.-"I do not think i could either."-Neko kissed her cheek and laid down holding on to Lila as he began to drift to sleep.-

Lila smiled as her eyes closed and she fell into a peaceful rest next to Neko. She woke shortly before dawn, stretching with a yawn before she looked over at the man sleeping next to her. She smiled and rolled towards him, dipping beneath the blankets as she pulled his cock free from his pajamas and began to stroke and lick him to hardness.

-Neko began to stir his cock becoming hard as he groaned and open his eyes sitting up a bit fast he groaned more.-"Good morning...."-he groaned a bit more as he gently held her head.-"Lila."

Lila looked towards Neko as he woke, his cock growing hard in her mouth as he said good morning. She smiled at him and continued to lick and stroke his hardness, working over him to show him what she felt towards him.

-Neko groaned and gently ran his fingers through Lila's hair enjoying her mouth all over him.-

Lila pulled her mouth off his cock and stroked him with the firm motions of her hand. “Good morning, my love.” She said in a breathless voice, watching the way that his face clenched in pleasure. “I thought I’d wake you up with something pleasant. What would you like me to do?”

-Neko groaned and looked to her eyes.-"Don't stop It feels so good."-he requested his fingers running in her hair.-

Lila grinned and dipped her head again, taking his length into her warm wet mouth and giving him the pleasure he wanted.

-Neko gripped her hair lightly and it only was being gripped tighter.-"Oh...Lila i am going to cum....."-his cock bursted forth his cum bursted in her mouth with big thick globs.-

Lila took every drop that he had to offer, moaning as the salty warmth splashed across her tongue. She soothed him before she finally crawled up his body and snuggled against his shoulder. "Morning." She pressed her lips against his throat, smiling at the way his pulse beat beneath her lips.

-He groaned as he held her close.-"Morning to you to....I think the favor should be returned after a wake up call like that."-Neko's hands moved down over her body and slowly under her short night gown and began to tease and caress her pussy she held on to his shirt tight as he held her close with the other hand squeezing her ass.-

“Neko, you don’t have to…oooo.” Lila cooed as he moved down her body and raised her nightgown until he was teasing her wet pussy. Her fingers curled in his shirt and she moaned, bucking her hips against him as he squeezed her ass with his other hand.

-Neko nibbled her neck and plays with her hair and ass gently grinding his body to hers lightly loving the feeling.-

Back