Would you be a bicurious mans first lover?

That does sound lovely but how do I get there from where I am now
The advantage of using a dating app or website gives you a starter for ten insofar as you are being upfront with what you are seeking, however like any dating, you need to meet a few possible matches either virtually, or in-person before you find one that clicks.

The disadvantage of online dating is that there are so many fake profiles, in addition those that seem keen and bail out are a frriustration too. Its unfortunately going to be a trial and error situation.

There may be an opportunituy to meet others in a more traditional way (like in a pub or cafee) by looking for local bisexual networks. I vagely remember visiging a group in london several years ago. Whether they are still going since the pandemic is not know, but you may have some luck there.

Slowly, very slowly. You chat in an app like Silverdaddies for an extended time. If the chats are comfortable and not just about hooking up, you meet for a beer or coffee or maybe lunch. Then if that goes ok you take the big step of meeting with the intention of playing together.
You might also look at FetLife. That app includes a section for local.groups and for events. The events can range from vanilla happy hour to scare you straight kinky.

Thank you for all your help and suggestions! That’s really helpful. I have looked at something like Fetlife in the past but it was hard to find anyone. I also tried uk swingers too

I’d be happy to be the first for a curious guy. Never done that, yet!

My only “first” was sucking and swallowing a guy’s cum. He was a middle aged man, and though he’d had several blow jobs from a few men, and his wife, he’d NEVER had anyone go all the way. He told me to pull off a couple of times, which just made me redouble my efforts. He was VERY surprised, and satisfied. lol

To answer the OP question- no. But then, I am not a gay or bi-curious man. Merely a straight man who was assumed to be gay or bi-curious by a bully in my teenage years who was then forced to fend off the bully aggressively. This tends to sour any kind of future possible bi-curiosity on my personal part.

My recommendation if you are genuinely bi-curious and a virgin- find someone willing to take the plunge with you and go for it. Either a fellow virgin or a more experienced person willing to let you explore your desires with them (my stories about young bi-curious women have featured both types of characters). The local gay community and clubs may be a better place to look for both than the internet. Further advice- don’t force yourself or anyone else into anything they don’t want to do. Relationships are ended every day for practical or emotional reasons. Same is true regarding incompatible kinks. Recognize and respect this. Or you will set yourself up for a world of hurt.

I’d be happy to be the first for a curious guy. Never done that, yet!

My only “first” was sucking and swallowing a guy’s cum. He was a middle aged man, and though he’d had several blow jobs from a few men, and his wife, he’d NEVER had anyone go all the way. He told me to pull off a couple of times, which just made me redouble my efforts. He was VERY surprised, and satisfied. lol
I had a married older come to me never been with a man wanted to feel what a BJ felt like he could hardly control his emotions when he came he had never felt such feelings even when having sex with his wife.

I had a married older come to me never been with a man wanted to feel what a BJ felt like he could hardly control his emotions when he came he had never felt such feelings even when having sex with his wife.
The guy I swallowed was pretty much overcome by spurting in my mouth, it took him awhile to recover enough to enjoy his second round. 🤓

I almost had a first timer, we met just to get to know each other, he got into my car and asked me to hold his cock, when I had his hard cock in my hand he started cumming, and it was a lot. He was so embarrassed and apologized.
That was the last time I saw him. He did email me and told me he was embarrassed and changed his mind about playing with another guy

I almost had a first timer, we met just to get to know each other, he got into my car and asked me to hold his cock, when I had his hard cock in my hand he started cumming, and it was a lot. He was so embarrassed and apologized.
That was the last time I saw him. He did email me and told me he was embarrassed and changed his mind about playing with another guy
Well in a way you can still claim to had been his first in some way. He did after all explode all over your hand so that'll always be embedded in his mind.

If he was able to cum like that then he must had enjoyed it somehow and was ofc aroused so kudos to you. His guilt and conscious just probably got to him so for now he's a passing up on guys so don't feel too bad.

For all you experienced gay and bi men, would you introduce a bicurious man (someone like, say, ... me) to mm sex? Thoughts and stories, pros and cons are encouraged.
Hi Chapter6, Mike here.

I'm a married Hispanic guy here on the DL.
Experimented with my long time friend who was also married and very bi-curious unbeknownst to me, when I wasain't my late 30s. I am 64 yrs, 6' tall, 218 lbs, average build and average looking with a dad body and a little soft in the middle.

How old are you and can you describe yourself?

Are you in Texas?
Mike

For all you experienced gay and bi men, would you introduce a bicurious man (someone like, say, ... me) to mm sex? Thoughts and stories, pros and cons are encouraged.

I'm not experienced, still just curious, but would love my first man on man sex to be with somebody in the same boat, us both discovering how to suck and wank each other's cock and give the most intense pleasure we know how

definitely... if he feels the attraction.
"just the tip"
for 5 or 6 minutes looking up into your eyes. Then take more cock, an inch or more, and keep doing that slowly, looking at your sperm donor until some of his man meat is lodged in my tight, smooth throat. Make him feel so good, so hard, and nut in your mouth and throat. . . oh yes. For any male, curious or gay, first time would be wonderful to prove to a straight man that the best cock suckers are men.

Done it before, however I do prefer more dominant guys. They tend to not be first timers.

Back