Would you be a bicurious mans first lover?

I'd love to give you your first m/m cock sucking, or let you suck me as your first. Either way I'd make sure it was the best sex imaginable, and that you felt good about it after the fact. I'd like to broaden your horizons, and 'recruit' you into the Bi community. Welcome to m/m sex...see how good it can be !
I had an older guy suck me as his first. He'd picked me up hitchiking and I had an erection that wouldn't quit. It lasted for hours, and he noticed. His horniness and curiosity got the better of him, and he sucked me in his car right by the side of the road. Afterwards he needed reassurance that he wasn't gay, and I gave him plenty of that.
I wish I'd sucked him, and told him sucking a man once in a while didn't make you gay. I still need cock sometimes, but don't identify as gay. I'm closeted Bi.

I would have no problem introducing you to the pleasures of being sucked by a male. I've been told on more than one occasion that I preform orally better than women in men's lives.
Being a crossdresser I think presenting as female would make take away some of the nervousness you may be feeling.

I love to share and help you explore. Like @vizio mentioned, Crossdressing might be an option. Having the illusion of being sucked by a woman might be more acceptible. Most men ive experienced suck cock better then woman. I can only speak for myself but I actually LOVE doing it and i get aroused from giving pleasure.
Anytime ive played with a man has ended up with intense orgasms. I like to think of myself as more Fem and submissive and enjoy the firm feeling of being taking care of sexually by another man. Just talking about it makes my cock start to throb. Its wild how just getting naked with another man can feel so erotic and once your naked, the nerves melt away. You may not think you would know how to please the same sex, but its amazing how natural it is. Having a cock myself, i know what feels good and so i do things to another man i would enjoy. Who doesnt like a person kneeling before them and hearing words of affirmation of how your cock turns them on? How big it seems and that it feels amazing throbbing inside their body.
The only biggest con is catching an std of risky behavior. But if your worried, wear condoms and avoid exchanging fluids

I've twice been lucky enough to be a guy's first mm experience. Both times were oral and ass play only, no penetration, but both were awesome sessions, stored away in my memory spank bank! I never had a second session with either, mainly due to busy schedules and I often wonder if they ever tried again with another guy like me.

For all you experienced gay and bi men, would you introduce a bicurious man (someone like, say, ... me) to mm sex? Thoughts and stories, pros and cons are encouraged.
If I was still openly seeking men I would say yes, I am now a faithful married man (39 years) who hasn't strayed since. However in my younger pre-marriage years I had the fortunate luck to be the 1st for 2 different guys, both friends one of whom came out and hasn't looked back while the other married and divorced twice before coming out at 64 years old. So to your answer my old self would have been proud to have introduced you to the fold!

For all you experienced gay and bi men, would you introduce a bicurious man (someone like, say, ... me) to mm sex? Thoughts and stories, pros and cons are encouraged.
I'm always happy to be a first-timer's guide to "the other side"... But I won't mess around with married guys unless they're experienced or their wife is present/aware of the situation. Bi-curious men have a lot to mentally reckon with after that post-nut clarity. I've seen it turn to regret more than once.

I've also learned things can get ESPECIALLY ugly if an unwitting spouse discovers a same-sex affair. Cheating is one thing, but scorned lovers can become particularly vicious when this is the way they find out their husband is bi/gay.

I'm always happy to be a first-timer's guide to "the other side"... But I won't mess around with married guys unless they're experienced or their wife is present/aware of the situation. Bi-curious men have a lot to mentally reckon with after that post-nut clarity. I've seen it turn to regret more than once.

I've also learned things can get ESPECIALLY ugly if an unwitting spouse discovers a same-sex affair. Cheating is one thing, but scorned lovers can become particularly vicious when this is the way they find out their husband is bi/gay.
Good insight ... it would certainly get ugly if my wife found out ... even if she knew how curious I am. I wish she shared my kinks a bit more.

I came out to my wife before my first gay encounter. As we discussed the rules of engagement she said she would prefer if my gay encounters were with married men. I honored that request.
I'm sure my wife would be opposed to any extramarital activity. That said, it's still better to be upfront. Maybe she'd suggest a mutually satisfying compromise.

I am not sure I was any married man's first, but I do know in several cases I was their first in many years. I enjoyed being the "senior" partner and I serviced them well. It was always very satisfying for both of use.

Funny thing is my first was also his first MM encounter. I would love to do another guys first time as it would only be my second time but I think i would give him a good time.

What an honor that would be! I would spend time massaging and touching you and exploring what your fantasies might be. Obviously, there would be mutual cock sucking and anal stimulation. As a bottom, I would offer you the option to penetrate me, but only if you felt ready. I would include lots of hugging and kissing as you desire along with verbal encouragement and nurturing.

Funny thing is my first was also his first MM encounter. I would love to do another guys first time as it would only be my second time but I think i would give him a good time.
Same here. My first time sucking a cock was also his first time being sucked by another man. I think I enjoyed it more than he did, I don't think I did a very good job. If I ever get to suck another cock, I'm sure I will do a better job.

Same here. My first time sucking a cock was also his first time being sucked by another man. I think I enjoyed it more than he did, I don't think I did a very good job. If I ever get to suck another cock, I'm sure I will do a better job.
If you enjoy it, take your time. Worship it, look up at him, just do what comes naturally, don’t rush it.

Back