Wonderland 40 years later [Closed for Motheroftears]

“Wow, things really changed from the stories of what my mother told me.” I said. Things were a bit dirtier and darker where the new Red Queen resided. I was weary of going, but I had to help the citizens of Wonderland overthrow her and her minions. As we walked, I could not help, but feel as though I was being watched.

Red Queen

I sat on my throne watching through some spy flowers I created. It seemed that Alice Fairchild's daughter was in Wonderland. It was perfect. I wanted payback for making my mother look like a damn fool. She was talking with Hatter who has tried my patience. I thought killing his precious lover when she refused to be a sex slave would send a message. I was wrong. I was going to have to deal with this once and for all. I took over after my mother's death. I made necessary changes in my kingdom. After all, I was very kinky and expected my kingdom to be as well. I had sex slavery brought in. I sold men and women to my wealthy friends to do with as they pleased. I catered to other dimensions as well which made my kingdom very prosperous. My thoughts were interrupted by the Knave of Hearts. He is such a horny fellow and I would only play submissive to him occasionally. I noticed how he was looking at Lizzie. It was the same way that his father eyed Alice. However, his father was not at all successful.“You want her don't you?” I said with an evil grin.

"The thought had crossed my mind My Queen...how ever....only if you allow it..after all i am yours.."-He smiled evilly and looked at the scene unfold.-

-Hatter nods.-"Yeah...you wouldn't believe what had happen...when i get to that Red Queen..."I will bring things back....for her..."-He said and bit his lip as they picked up the pace faster he could see the palace in sight he needed to move quicker.-

"I will allow it considering how well you serve me. You deserve a plaything." I said before kissing the Knave of Hearts. I started undressing and spread my legs ordering him to lick my pussy.

I held Hatter's hand as we walked towards the palace. I looked around but could not see anything wondering why I was feeling like we were being watched.

-the knave licked her pussy happily knowing he would get a play thing.-"Thank you my queen."-He said and licked her deep like she liked it.-

"Some thing wrong still..."-He said as Hatter looked on they were close soon entering the official boarder of the Castles majesty. Two guards waited as they entered and he smiled back as they walked further in the Castles draw bridge was already lowered as they walked in to the court friendly hellos and greetings were made to Hatter and Guest. Soon he walked her to the throne room. The white queen was a Dominant as well but a caring and sweet submissive to. Hatter was her personal adviser for...um...adult activity shortly before he lost his love. when he was not sure. That was years ago.-"Your Majesty This is Lizzie Fairchild....Alice's Daughter"-She seem to smile Hatter did something he didn't do often he bowed removing the hat graciously.-

Red Queen

"Mmmmmm, yes lick it, my sweet Knave." I moaned. I did not dominate him too much considering I was a switch. I loved commanding, but loved being dominated myself. However, I was in more of a commanding mood today especially considering the arrival of a very unwanted guest, but her stay was going to be rather exhilarating considering the plans my Knave would have for her. He could get really rough and could put this little bitch in her place.

I respectfully curtsied to the queen. I was quite taken by the kingdom and the castle. It was both beautiful and erotic. There was love making all around as well as light bdsm play. "It is an honor to meet you, your majesty." I said to her.

-Knave licked her cunt deeper and moaned in her pussy. his fingers caressed her thighs more and her ass to play with it.-

-The Queen smiled and held up a hand.-"It is a pleasure my dear."-she curtsied.- "Please let us talk in the meeting room follow me."-Hatter followed with Lizzie as they walked in to the room and sat down.-"I am glad you have come...Lizzie...would you help us stop the red queens Reign..."

Red Queen

"Mmmmmmmm you are so good with your tongue." I moaned. I began to finger myself as well for him and caress my breasts.

We went into the meeting room. As much as I wanted to partake in some of the carnal delights taking place around the kingdom with Hatter, We had to get right down to business considering how much of a threat the Red Queen was. "Yes, I want to help as my mother had." I said. I deeply cared for Hatter as well as Wonderland.

-Knave smiled.-"Thank you i was taught well."-He smiled and grins as he continued to lick her pussy and clit.-

-She smiled and nods.-"Good...now...Hatter....Do me a favor...." "Yes Queen?" "Show her around then..until it is time enjoy your selves...i think Lizzie will find things quiet enjoyable around the castle."-Hatter smiled and walked off with her.-"If you get lucky you can get action with the queen...there are stories i could tell you."-He chuckled.-

After the meeting, I went with Hatter he began showing me around. I could definitely get use to this place. Though I was a bit nervous since I just had my first time the night before. I decided I would try a little light bdsm when we had a chance. There were lustful moans all over the kingdom. It was like a large orgy all around.

Red Queen

"Ohhhhhhhh Knave!" I cried out as I came for him. I begged him to fuck me. It had been a while since I felt his cock inside of me. I bared the rest of my body to him.

-Hatter showed her around the castle area yes the new under land had been quiet sexed up and the pleasures of many around them but Hatter seemed...kinda unaffected. he was not driven crazy with lust or claimed it either. Yes it is true he served to b e personal servant to the queen but it was nothing wild.-"You like everything Lizzie?"-He asked it would be some time before they were sent out the White queen had plans to conjure first.-

-Knave lifted her legs high on her back and began to fuck her pussy rough and hard like she wanted and craved she always begged and Knave slowed down as he smiled.-"come on Queen beg your servant to fuck you harder make you my bitch like you want."

"There is just so much..." I said not knowing what I wanted to try first. There were some women being taken by numerous men at a time. There was roleplaying as well as bdsm... So many decisions. I was a bit curious how it would feel to be fucked at one time by numerous guys. I figured that maybe we could get some guys in as Hatter took me. I kissed him passionately rubbing my body to his.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes! Please fuck me and make me your whore." I moaned. I loved it when my Knave was assertive and forceful with me.

-Lizzie kissed Hatter and hatter responded strongly kissing her back as he moaned in the kiss groaning pressing his body in to her as he broke the kiss a moment.-"What do you want to do..can't just do it in the halls here..."-He chuckled-

-Knave smiled and whispered in her ear.-"You want more cock go on beg for it you know i can split my self i know you like it really dominating don't you."-His cock ravaged her.-

"Mmmm, what do you recommend?" I ask since I was new to the palace. I did not really know where to begin.

Red Queen

I smiled wickedly, "Mmmmmm yes my Knave I want all my holes filled.

"where to start well....what sounds good..what are you in for."-She could see small pictures depicting whats on the door what would be inside.-

-The knave splt up in to many of him about 6 as they began to slap her tits fuck her holes roughly all of them filled as she was being treated like meat.-"yeah come on slut suck more take them deep."

I began looking through the pictures to see what I want to do. "Let me see what costumes they have." I said. I went over to a closet and was surprised that the costumes were exactly like the ones from my world, but were otherworldly looking. There was a sexy nurses dress in pink plaid, a neon green waitress outfit, and some others. I picked out the waitress' outfit, stripped, and put it on. I said, "Mmm, I could play your very naughty waitress." I said with a smile.

Red Queen

I moaned, "Just the way I like it my Knave." I took turns sucking their cocks as they fucked me harder.

-Hatter chuckled and smiled as they stepped in the Picture the small Dinner scene came to life for them as it was a neat diner as he sat on the bench in the booth and waited interested to see how this would go.-

------------------------------
Knaves surrounded her and began to fuck her mouth with the other copies as one began to fuck her pussy and one her ass and one even went under and began to suck her tits.-

Red Queen

The Red Queen was in ecstasy as the Knave and his clones had his way with her body. She moaned loudly writhing amongst them close to cumming for them.

I was amazed as the picture became real. I sat down across from Hatter. She was a bit hungry and wanted to relax after the journey to the palace.

-The Knaves fucked The Red Queen hard pulling her hair nice and rough they swapped and pulled out cumming on her then shoved her holes filled again.-

-----------------------

-Hatter smiled.-"so you want to eat first before you play my waitress?"-He chuckled.-

"Yeah, I am feeling a little hungry. Then, I will play your waitress." I said looking at the menu. I decide on grilled salmon and steamed vegetables as well as a diet cherry coke. I needed my energy after the long journey to the castle.

Red Queen

The Red Queen was in ecstasy being taken by the knave and his clones. She bet he could not wait to violate and corrupt Alice's daughter. She was going to take great pleasure seeing her enslaved and broken. Her darling knave knew how to be very rough.

-Hatter got a Tuna salad with Tea and smiled as he played footsie with her under the table.-

---------

-Knave smiled and looked as they all came all over her the love makign insatiable as he wen tot one and helped her to the royal hot tub to clean up with her.-"That was intense my Queen..."-wondering if she wanted more the Queen had a bottomless pit of sex and stamina.-

Red Queen

"I am a little curious of how you are going to approach Alice's daughter. I will pretend to be here." The Red Queen said with a smile.

I giggled as we played with each other under the table. Our food was brought out and once I was through eating I went to get ready so that we can play. I put on a waitress outfit and approached Hatter. "My name is Lizzy." I say telling him the specials as I smile flirtatiously at him.

-the Knave smiled.-"Simple i will approach her when she is alone and lure her with this."-he pulled out the Orb of the opposite a powerful item left behind by the Original Red Queen Magic so dark it could turn the impossible to reality.-"i will show her what fiends her new friends actually are."-he smiled.-"once i have her...with the orb i will use the Tear of Will to drain her will and make her my sex slave it will drain her free will and hatter will have to work to get her back."

-------------------------------

-hatter Enjoyed the time together eating teasing and once she was done he smiled back as she came back as the waitress.-"So Specials huh...What do you suggest?"-He smiled not sure how sh would want to play this out if he had to make the first move or if she did.-

"Sounds good, my Knave." I said lustfully at the thought of him enslaving her. "When are you going after her."

--------

I could see he was unsure. "I want you to make the first move." I said with a smiled.

"i am going to wait till she is more in the middle territory after all that is my playground...and i can fuck wit her royally."

-------------------------

-he nods and looked over the menu.-"Well...for...my selections..i want you all three holes..in my lap so i can ravage you...."-he smiled up to her.-

"Mmm if that is what you desire, sir." I said as I undid the waitress blouse baring my breasts. I got down on my knees and undid his pants taking out his cock which I started to lick up and down before sucking on it.

Back