Wonderland 40 years later [Closed for Motheroftears]

-Hatter was in disbelieve at how good this felt. he groaned and moaned in delight.-"Oh dear that feels very very good......I feel like i want to burst."

I sucked harder on it. "Please lick me after I suck you off." I begged wanting to feel his tongue deep inside of me. I went back to sucking his cock.

-Hatter agreed as he moaned and groaned she was so good he didn't realize then he came filling her mouth soon she laid down as Hatter rolled over and kissed and sucked her neck his hands moved over her breasts caressing them-

-Hatter kissed down bit by bit sucking on her breasts and nipples and cupping them playing with them light pinches and such as Hatter began to lick her pussy just curious and instinct guiding him as he groaned in the pussy he began to lick he was loving it.-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Hatter!" I moaned loudly as he sucked my breasts and played with them. My body grinded against his. I smiled as he moved lower and began licking my pussy.

Last edited:
-He continued licking her pussy more he moved a finger in and concentrated on her clit groaning in her clit softly but his tongue caressed the nub.-

-Hatter groaned and moaned feeling her pussy quiver as he fingered her gently and nice and easy in her wet fold.-

I moaned louder as he licked and fingered my pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hatter!" I screamed as I began to cum for him.
"

-He felt her walls close around his fingers then a new taste he looked up feeling her shiver.-"Do you need me in you?"-He asked.-

"Yes, please fuck me Hatter." I moaned as I spread my legs. My pussy was wet and ready for him.

-Hatter bit his lip as he slipped his cock in and groaned softly.-"This feels so nice...oh yes Lizzie this feels natural."

I cried out just a little in pain as he took my virginity. With the length of his cock, I definitely had to adjust to it, but soon it started feeling a lot better.

-Hatter went slow when she whispered and he kept going slow letting hr get use to every inch of him.-

-Hatter groaned softly in her ear.-"Oh Lizzie this feels good."-He fucked her pussy more thrusting it in and out of her pussy as it hugged him,.-

"Mmmmmm yes" I moaned as he fucked me harder. My pussy was dampening greatly which helped even more to take the length of him inside of me.

-Hatter moaned and groaned her name.-"Oh Lizzie oh god I am going to Explode...."

"Ohhhhh yes, fill me!" I moaned wanting him to cum inside of me. I was on the pill so I would not get pregnant.

-Hatter panted and came filling her she could feel globs and shots fill her pussy the cum felt very very thick and creamy as he pulled out a bit a line of cum left with him as it broke and he looked to her panting.-

After we came, I laid next to Hatter feeling so much better. I could trust him unlike the boys at school in my own world. I leaned in kissing him before we rested. We still had a ways to go on our journey.

-Hatter smiled as they laid down after resting a bit they cleaned up and got ready for the night then fell asleep. The next morning though they cleaned up in a bath a stream near by they could do so after that thought they headed out.-"Excited to meet the white Queen?"

"Yes I can't wait." I replied as I started walking again with Hatter. I asked im further about the Red Queen to find out what we were dealing with. There were some changes since my mother had been there.

"This New Red Queen is much meaner from what i understand from the past ones...this one...loves to kill people on the spot and is willing to do it her self if you do not beg for your life..."

Back