Women Who Like Men Smoking?

Hello! Just curious if anyone knows of stories written by, or not, women who have a smoking fetish for men who smoke? I'd love to read one. So far I've only seen the men into women stories... Cheers!!

I met a girl in high school that smoked Virginia Slims Menthol 120's. I smoked a little bit when I had been drinking, enough to know how to inhale. I was attracted to smokers and little did I know at the time, she was too. We kissed after she had been smoking and she told me she needed another one and asked if I would mind? I said no, of course and she started smoking and then kissed me a few times. We were both horny and she could tell I liked the taste in her mouth when she finally told me she wanted me to smoke. She put it to my lips and I smoked for her. I could tell immediately that she was turned on and she told me I looked hot. She asked me to puff again and she kissed me this time before I could even exhale. It was a very intense kiss, with her taking the lead and being a lot more passionate kissing me this time. We got hot and heavy which led to her lighting up 2 cigarettes the next time and she handed me one to smoke.

Back