Priests, Ministers, & Minister's Wives

Achingluv

Married
Was wondering if we have any former (or even present) priests, ministers or minister's wives on this site? We've all read, or even written, sex stories with religious figures at the center. I'm intrigued to see if we have anyone around these parts who were a part of that world and have knowledge of, or even better, have participated in various sexual misadventures that definitely wouldn't get any sort of official church sanction (though possibly an unofficial one;) ).

So in a nutshell, anyone here have any inside dirt on the church's naughty playlist? I'm sure there must be some fun stories out there.

Was wondering if we have any former (or even present) priests, ministers or minister's wives on this site? We've all read, or even written, sex stories with religious figures at the center. I'm intrigued to see if we have anyone around these parts who were a part of that world and have knowledge of, or even better, have participated in various sexual misadventures that definitely wouldn't get any sort of official church sanction (though possibly an unofficial one;) ).

So in a nutshell, anyone here have any inside dirt on the church's naughty playlist? I'm sure there must be some fun stories out there.
I do, but wouldn't share here. They're real people.

I had a relationship with a woman who was a former minister's wife. She caught her husband, the minister, fucking the church secretary. Before confronting her husband, she contacted the secretary's husband and laid out everything she knew about the minister and secretary. She and the husband got together for a revenge fuck before confronting their spouses and filing for divorce. I met her about 10 years after these events.

mmmm.....makes for excellent fantasy......debauching a minister's wife.....for that matter, debauching the minister himself.....or what about cucking the minister...........don't get me started.................

I was actually with a preacher wife out in Houston. Her car broke down and needed a ride. One thing lead to another and we ended up in my sleeper in my truck. She was definitely needed sex in the worst way.

Was never actually in the ministry, but I am a seminary graduate.

I didn't get to know my kinky side til many years after now. Now I'd like to break into the bull/hotwife scene, were I not married.

There is a rule in the ministry 'keep your hands off the bottle, the money, and the fertile women' and it is amazing how often that rule gets broken, but it is usually clause one or two. I did two three-year terms on the regional disciplinary tribunal of our denomination and I would say about one in eight cases that come up for investigation under the morality clause involved the other woman or women. It is a know fact that a certain percentage of 'sudden resignations due to family difficulties' are due to dick issues too. Most of what goes on is garden variety adultery - the pastor banging either the church secretary, a female youth leader, or the congregation's merry widow/divorcee. That said, compared to academics, the clergy are pretty good at keeping it zipped.

Last edited:
I was actually with a preacher wife out in Houston. Her car broke down and needed a ride. One thing lead to another and we ended up in my sleeper in my truck. She was definitely needed sex in the worst way.
This would be my wife

I do, but wouldn't share here. They're real people.
Oh c’mon. Anonymous user behind anonymous username and avatar. And for all we know your background is a fiction in service of your writing. You’re not outing the pope, so spill it! 😊

my 60YO church wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock.

My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group at the parish.

A few years back, we started to have some issues with our marriage, at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. this was also the time that she was studying for her masters in theology, so i assume that younger guys were hitting on her at her classes and that triggered her sex drive. my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with the situation and started going to the our parish priest for counseling. she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for about 6 months or so.

The guy she is sleeping with now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for around 4 years now.

She has no idea that i know about either of her affairs. But I jerk off constantly just thinking about her cheating on me.

I dated a methodist preachers daughter as a late teen. She looked so sweet and innocent in her below the knee dresses and long blonde hair. When I finally got in her pants , so to speak. She was much more experienced than me and taught me lots of new things.

Back