Women who find bi guys hot....

open your mind and share the love

Women who love bi men are gold!
For me, I'm not so much hetrosexual or bi sexual, I'm just sexual. The great relationships I've had have been with women who felt the same way about themselves. Don't try to overcomplicate it, it feels good for a reason! An open mind generally is followed with an open heart, and we need more people like that in the world!
Sadly I'm married and my wife would never understand my views. And that's why I'm here reading stories and connecting with people, hopefully in Australia, but not necessarily, because we can not change the person who we are...... not that I want to

Women who love bi / bicurious men... we thank you... we love you!!
xoxo

Women who love bi men are gold!
For me, I'm not so much hetrosexual or bi sexual, I'm just sexual. The great relationships I've had have been with women who felt the same way about themselves. Don't try to overcomplicate it, it feels good for a reason! An open mind generally is followed with an open heart, and we need more people like that in the world!
Sadly I'm married and my wife would never understand my views. And that's why I'm here reading stories and connecting with people, hopefully in Australia, but not necessarily, because we can not change the person who we are...... not that I want to

Women who love bi / bicurious men... we thank you... we love you!!
xoxo

I am going to take this personally and say thank you! :D

Mmmmmmm....

Sounds very HOT to me...... :D:D:D:D Filling you over and over with my cock while his pounds into my ass.... then cumming together..... ;)

I wanna be fucked by a guy while he's being fucked up the ass by my husband. But he would never go for it..

Wondering

I think about this and wonder how much fun it would be and I am curious if my wife would find it fun. My interest is to send her over the edge more and more. Test our limits

I totally adore watching too sexy men kissing, makes my panties wet every time! My GF and I love to share with bi men.

There is this guy I really like, RL not on here. He is bi. We have recently talked about if we dated and how that would work since I am straight. It was an interesting and very hot conversation.

bi

I totally adore watching too sexy men kissing, makes my panties wet every time! My GF and I love to share with bi men.

I really want to try a MMF with plenty of bi action..... I've kinda broached the idea really loosely with a few lady lovers but they haven't taken up on it.
The idea really turns me on.

That is nice and all. I am asking a question though. When does it go from curious to actually being bi? What qualifies the change? I really want to know.

*This is not an personal ad hidden in a thread.*

I guess it's when you've acted on your curiosity..... I have acted on mine and I suppose I'm now bi..... It's great being able to mix it up every now and then...

Back