Women who find bi guys hot....

To me a woman who thinks bi guys are hot is hot.
See I'd love to be in a 69 with a woman on top while shes getting it from behind.
If the guy is Bi it would be comfortable for me.
And if the woman got off on the whole situation & wanted to try different senarios with two guys that are comfortable with each other, well to me that makes her so hot.
Hell if she started directing the action..mmm...my type of woman

See I'd love to be in a 69 with a woman on top while shes getting it from behind.
And if the woman got off on the whole situation & wanted to try different senarios with two guys that are comfortable with each other, well to me that makes her so hot.

We are out here apparently....and it's nice to know we are appreciated....

no need to blush.. I meant it.. I think it would be very erotic........... and fun

Oh, I always blush when I get nervous, flustered or embarassed. Can't help it. Same thing happens when I drink beer too. My ears get pink and warm. lol....attractive.

Oh, I always blush when I get nervous, flustered or embarassed. Can't help it. Same thing happens when I drink beer too. My ears get pink and warm. lol....attractive.

Oh a good blush/flush is can be very alluring... let's a guy know he's pushing the right buttons ;)

I have always loved the idea of Bi-couples. I have only had the plesure once. I loved getting nailed from behind doggie-style while I fucked his GF - and she ate my GF. Though getting the rythm going was kinda dicey, it was fun.

I have always loved the idea of Bi-couples. I have only had the plesure once. I loved getting nailed from behind doggie-style while I fucked his GF - and she ate my GF. Though getting the rythm going was kinda dicey, it was fun.

Ahhh - that sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening....no worries about someone being left out since everyone lusts everyone....:devil:

I have had a few experiences in mmf 3somes and they always give me some of the fondest memories. Anyone interested in talking about them sometime let me know. I love to share the details.

I have had a few experiences in mmf 3somes and they always give me some of the fondest memories. Anyone interested in talking about them sometime let me know. I love to share the details.

Always interested...sadly all I can share are fantasies :(

I have had a few great mmf's too. Love them. Of course ffm's are good too.

I have had a few great mmf's too. Love them. Of course ffm's are good too.

up to this point have only done a ffm which was a great time.....always looking to talk to other people and hear there experiences! or fantasies!

OMG! THat is hot......very hot.

What are the thoughts on bringing a TS into the bedroom for threesome bi fun?

hot!

Add me to this list! I've always found bi guys or bi curious guys fascinating, especially when they will share their fantasies or experiences. Of course, I like them to prefer girls most, but be willing to try a guy :)

This thread reminds me of a couple with whom I had sex , some 7-8 years ago. I responded to an internet ad and meet them. Wonderful couple. Anyway, I remember she asked me a few times during the sex to lick her clit as her husband was fucking her from behind. When Ari took his cock out and I lick it, she become crazy! Start demand that I suck him off while she sucked me. I was so horny at the moment that I said I´ll just lick her juices out, but no sucking. She was just repeating: "This is so hot, this is so hot".

Back