Women who find bi guys hot....

Bi guys are the only type of guys I've ever dated. That was back when I would date guys of course. So, I'd say that I find bi guys very hot.

Thanks LittleKat for just saying that. I appreciate it as a bi-guy, but I also appreciate it for the impact your words might have on other bi-guys to share their extra desires. I know so many guys who will gay-bash and claim to be straight while loving the dick as much as any other bi-guy.

I'd love to get the odd PM from any ladies interested in chatting more about bi experiences and fantasies, having an articulate, liberal and fun guy (myself :)) help indulge their kinky edge in this area.

Slow afternoon in the office pushing papers around...would love to share my bi experiences with an interested woman...feel free to message me.

I am engaged and recently had my fiance taste himself on me and suck a dildo...which turned me on more than ANYTHING we have ever done!!!! Love it! Would love to see him do it for real...mmmmmm

I am engaged and recently had my fiance taste himself on me and suck a dildo...which turned me on more than ANYTHING we have ever done!!!! Love it! Would love to see him do it for real...mmmmmm

That's what I call a lucky guy

I'm the lucky one!!! He's so open to everything and I feel very lucky to have him! We have SO much fun!!!!

I would say you are both fortunate to have each other. It's great to be in a relationship where you can share and explore your fantasies without fear of judgement. Keep enjoying each other!

I suckes my ex dildo before, she want me to do it but after i did i guess she realized she wasnt into it.

Hello to all who read this thread.

As an introduction i can tell you that i am 30 yrs old, quite built and fit, without many taboos and with a veeeeeeery dirty and naughty mind (as you can check on the link down there in my signature).

I live in the mountains where it can get very lonely sometimes and i'd love to find an intelligent, imaginative and caring but very firm mommy to take care of me and make me behave as she desires.

I'm looking for some one who will treat me kindly but won't be afraid to punish me if i ever deserve it. I'm Someone who is interested in getting to know me and play with me, giving me precise sexual orders for me to fulfil. I love taking pictures of my self and showing off in my webcam for the person in charge of me. This would preferably be an older women, a Curvy and Big Mommy who knows how to make me get hard and play nasty under her command, guiding me as i do my best to be a well behaved boy.

Not that i don't enjoy younger women or even an occasional daddy, but i tend to find that older women have another sensibility and know how to tickle a guy's libido. Still if you think you might be able to do it for me, feel free to contact me, whomever you are... :Blush:

I love many and different scenarios so feel free to experiment on me and test my limits, as long as you make me feel that you care for me.

I preferably use skype for chatting and webcam, and e-mail to send you photos of me fulfilling your orders, unless you find that i should be posting myself here on Literotica for people to watch me and comment on the way that you take care of me.

Hope you are out there reading this Miss!!
I'd love to hear from you so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do write to me, i promise i will be a good boy and won't let you down...

I've always enjoyed the times my gf and I have had dildo play. Her sucking me off as she softly pumps my ass and glides over my balls with a vibe are exquisite and I get off with her thinking it's kinky.

My wife and I both love bi men :) it's a fun way to see each other enjoy ourselves. Hoping to mee more like minded guys, and even women. PM if interested in some conversation :)

Consider myself str8 but my gf loves to watch gay/bi guys fellate me. Hasn't happened a ton (maybe ten - 15 times) but a huge turn on for her.

This is one of my biggest turn ons. Problem is it's not really something you bring up on the first date :(

Greetings everyone.

I just wanted to chime in and say that I think this thread is magnificent. I am an outwardly straight, inwardly bi guy who doesnt really confide the secret with anyone. A part of me prefers keeping it to myself, as people who meet me in person would never suspect.

On the other hand, having a female confidant that i could share this with and open up to would be magnificent. I am still a bit bashful about the topic, and in fact ama bit jittery just chiming in on this thread.

But if there is some kind hearted woman out there with a penchant for bi guys that wouldnt mind chatting a bit, please do drop me a line.

Take care all!

I'm going to go ahead and give this thread a nice big

BUMP

Since these are the women I love chatting with the most!

Back