Women who find bi guys hot....

Hi

I'd love to find a lady who would like to dress me and paint me and play with me. Age and looks absolutely unimportant. đź’‹

I'd love to find a woman who thinks Bi men are hot. I can't begin to tell you how hot it would be to find a woman who understands, accepts and encourages my need for cock.

I assume she'd love to see me enjoy another man in bed. Hopefully she'd even encourage it, and help me find guys to bed. I could fulfill all my fantasies.

Even better, she'd be Bi, and get off on having me watch her make love to another woman, or even participate. I can imagine us sharing a cock, or eating a pussy together, or my eating her while I get fucked..or...so many possibilities!

This would be the ultimate lifestyle, where anyone can be with anyone and there are no judgements made, while we all share each other.

Bi couples, the combinations are endless.

Love the fact that both me and my wife are bi and it does allow us to fully take advantage of a lot of situations. The sad part is that so many men are closet bi and afraid that it will dent their masculinity if they give in and enjoy their suppressed desires. I am very masculine but I love being able to share with my wife whether it be a stiff cock or a lusciously wet pussy. It is a good thing to find another couple to drop all your inhibitions with and just enjoy the glory of human sexuality.

Love the fact that both me and my wife are bi and it does allow us to fully take advantage of a lot of situations. The sad part is that so many men are closet bi and afraid that it will dent their masculinity if they give in and enjoy their suppressed desires. I am very masculine but I love being able to share with my wife whether it be a stiff cock or a lusciously wet pussy. It is a good thing to find another couple to drop all your inhibitions with and just enjoy the glory of human sexuality.

Testify Brother!!!

It's a difficult choice to make (coming out) especially if one's partner is not. But I have known (straight) women who enjoy watching guy-guy play.

Same for me

I am definitely interested in fucking women and men, but separately. When I am hard for a man that's all I think about. I am very intense.

That's exactly how I am. Love women, love men, love groupsex, but bi sex is a struggle because I lose interest in the gals and focus on the guys. It's a matter of personal taste maybe. What is more desirable than a hot male body?

That's exactly how I am. Love women, love men, love groupsex, but bi sex is a struggle because I lose interest in the gals and focus on the guys. It's a matter of personal taste maybe. What is more desirable than a hot male body?

A hot female body!

Hahaha

I enjoy group play with people who are bi and there is a degree of implied consent because when you're all playing together, you can reach out and touch with little impunity. It coyld be a cock, a boib or a pussy that takes your fancy and nobody recoils, nobody jumps like a scalded cat...its very freeing and liberating for both me and my partner...

New experience

I've always fantasized about guys sucking each other . Having a boyfriend in college that like almost all guys wanted to see me with another girl... Was adamant that he would never do the same ... Until he watched his friend doing his girlfriend with her sister and her boyfriend... His friend didn't even realize it was the other guy sucking him until he was about to climax and gave the warning.. The guy answered it's ok .. The younger sister asks he sucks it better ? Just like a girl can lick a girl better.. I was sucking my boyfriend and he just stood up walked over and put his cock to the other guy and said my girlfriend wants to see..and surprisingly his friend moved close..
Because I've never enjoyed anal myself, It never was my thing. On holiday in France at a nudist beach we befriended a couple like us. Except she was younger and her man was older. They both enjoyed anal. Not to drag out the story after several days of watching them my lover wanted to try.. Watching My mans cock grow as he was being penetrated, then rise as the other man began to thrust in and out , without any other stimulation as he felt the pulsating cock as the other guy ejaculated it triggered his and (later described it as very intense) he shot long thick ropes of cum farther than he has in quite some time..
So yes I'm one of those women that love bi-sexual guys..
Love to chat with other woman and guys too.
Shelly

Hmmm...I wish....

I've always fantasized about guys sucking each other . Having a boyfriend in college that like almost all guys wanted to see me with another girl... Was adamant that he would never do the same ... Until he watched his friend doing his girlfriend with her sister and her boyfriend... His friend didn't even realize it was the other guy sucking him until he was about to climax and gave the warning.. The guy answered it's ok .. The younger sister asks he sucks it better ? Just like a girl can lick a girl better.. I was sucking my boyfriend and he just stood up walked over and put his cock to the other guy and said my girlfriend wants to see..and surprisingly his friend moved close..
Because I've never enjoyed anal myself, It never was my thing. On holiday in France at a nudist beach we befriended a couple like us. Except she was younger and her man was older. They both enjoyed anal. Not to drag out the story after several days of watching them my lover wanted to try.. Watching My mans cock grow as he was being penetrated, then rise as the other man began to thrust in and out , without any other stimulation as he felt the pulsating cock as the other guy ejaculated it triggered his and (later described it as very intense) he shot long thick ropes of cum farther than he has in quite some time..
So yes I'm one of those women that love bi-sexual guys..
Love to chat with other woman and guys too.
Shelly

I wish my other half thought like you, Shelly...as I would have no problem with participating as your lover did...in fact, I would more than likely react the same way he did, and love every moment of it ;)

Like you, I'd love to chat with others too...feel free to message me anytime :)

39 bi male, new to the site

Hi all, in the Philadelphia area. Just checking things out and saying hello

Back