Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

Depends on the context. Mutually agreed upon? That is hot. I love hearing the sounds a man makes as he gets closer to orgasm and climaxes. I really enjoy giving and receiving sensual and sexual pleasure. So if something I show or do to him makes him hard I love to hear/see his reaction. It is a turn on for me. And if in person, I love feeling him swell and grow hard.

Random dude on the subway train? Not so much.

Last edited:
Depends on the context. Mutually agreed upon? That is hot. I love hearing the sounds a man makes as he gets closer to orgasm and climaxes. I really enjoy giving and receiving sensual and sexual pleasure. So if something I show or do to him makes him hard I love to hear/see his reaction. It is a turn on for me. And if in person, I love feeling him swell and grow hard.

Random dude on the subway train? Not so much.

I'm not sure anyone would enjoy a random creepo on the subway. :D

From a horny, pervy, bi man... I always enjoys enjoy having a woman (or man) watch me (and I can watch them as well, if they are so inclined). And... call it a fetish, but it's hotter when it's a random stranger online...
And no, I'm not particularly asking for a hook up with this post (I mean, I wouldn't turn it down either, though)

Being watched, or heard is so hot. Recording something at leaving it in someones whatsapp chat then waiting for the horny response is a helluva kick too. Knowing a woman likes that really gets me going, but I do enjoy seeing the same in return too.

Enjoy listening?

Ladies, if you enjoy listening, please send me a PM. I’d love to get to know you better. If we click, maybe we could talk on Skype or the phone. I’d love to let you listen as I slowly pleasure myself for you! ;)

BTW, I’ve been told that I have a sexy, relaxing voice...

I have been watched masturbate by a neighbor and she would finger herself while I stroked. I would often have a fucksession with my gf and notice her watching. Very arousing. I such a turning being watched

It's a turn on for me. Only way i can probably get off. Being part off a no sex marriage ive tried to see if that turned on my wife. But no luck, she rolls over to the other side. Bummer, i keep myself in shape and trim. oh well glad to see some of you get to enjoy.

Listen to the audio I overlaid with CravingFlight on the audio thread of the Fetish & Sexuality Central channel.

That was great!! It sounds really good. I had a friend do that. I'll have to see if he still has it linked. I lost my SoundCloud account so I haven't uploaded anything in a long time. But he took several of my sound files and made one like you did.

For some reason I feel super awkward masturbating in front of someone else, though once I get into it it's okay. I mean, it's a really intimate thing most people rarely let anyone else see.

I’ve only had two women watch me masturbate and it was very enjoyable. I’ve never done it via Skype or any digital platform. I’m sure that would be hot too!

It's my favorite thing to do

I masturbate lots and I find it so much more enjoyable to be able to share it with someone that enjoys watching me. Of course I love to watch as well but not many ladies will do that. I think cam sex is the next best thing to being there

Back