Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

I enjoy having a woman hear me masturbate, but obviously only if she is receptive to listening as well. And perhaps adding her own verbal responses to the mix.

I agree a woman watching makes to so much better. !

Very arousing!

Yes, I like to watch, when a man works his cock, up and down, up and down, rubbing, until it's fully erected and so hard and moaning deep in his throat, and hid dick pulsating and twitching violently until his delicious cream ejects from the opening of his hot volcano.
Then I would like to kneel down and lick his cock clean. The taste of his cum in my mouth is so arousing, even now when I only think about it, I'm getting quite wet. Then swallow his sweet present. Hmh! Mouth-watering and delectable!

Huge fantasy of mine to be watched, my wife shows no interest at all. I need to look further a field

I’ve stroked on cam for men and women, (mostly men), always enjoy it, especially verbal encouragement, love to see the other on cam as well, though not always possible. PM if interested.

I'm a guy, but I used to video chat with my lady friend every morning. It turned her on beyond belief to see me naked and throbbing already just waiting for her. She would watch me stroke my cock for her, join in and we would enjoy the morning cumming for each other. We don't video chat anymore, but we still send videos and photos of each other enjoying each other's sexy material.

Back