Wives and husband’s friends

On her side we have had regular threesomes with her best friend. On my side I have a few friends who have told me regularly that my wife’s big tits are amazing and if we ever split they’d be first in line to replace me, they admire her big tits and bubble butt and I like that, she really likes hearing which friends are into her and I know one has tried it on with her at least twice, once getting as far as fingering her. I have a couple of friends who struggle to even flirt with my wife or any other married woman and wouldn’t touch a woman with an engagement or wedding ring. Most of my friends just like to look at my sexy bbw wife though. We both flirt with each other’s friends and find it hot to see how far we can go and we both have permission to step across that line if it comes to it.

Have either of you ever "crossed that line" ?

We've actually kind of had a reverse happen where a lot of the men I share a sexual relationship with have ended up being friends with my husband.

I think it really works well that way and also keeps any tensions down.

Yes, definitely reduces tensions and makes me a part of her affairs, however, peripherally. So I can go shopping with her for a special date, for instance. Or drive her to the date.

It doesn't seem to work so well the other way round. My wife still gets jealous of my lovers and they of her. No matter how hot wifey my wife becomes!

Yes, definitely reduces tensions and makes me a part of her affairs, however, peripherally. So I can go shopping with her for a special date, for instance. Or drive her to the date.

It doesn't seem to work so well the other way round. My wife still gets jealous of my lovers and they of her. No matter how hot wifey my wife becomes!

Each person is going to have their different limits and likes as far as it's concerned.

I’m sure that a lot of our male friends would love to fuck my wife, but we’ve agreed that fooling around is ok but fucking is off limits. The only exception is if we have a FMF threesome, then my wife likes to watch me fuck our “guest”. My wife has given and received oral from a few friends, but that’s as far as it goes.

My husband of five years always tells me of how he would like to see me with some of his mates, we have fantasised with this in the past , but at a recent birthday party where i had flirted with one of his closest friends , with my husbands encouragement, when he saw things were heating up, he got all funny and told me that he didn't like where it was heading , his mate I think would of fucked me if I decided to go through with it , and had not one bit of care for what my husband thought or would of felt afterwards. My husband wanted to know all that was said between us on the night, I told him that only thing you need to know was he wanted to fuck me.

My husband of five years always tells me of how he would like to see me with some of his mates, we have fantasised with this in the past , but at a recent birthday party where i had flirted with one of his closest friends , with my husbands encouragement, when he saw things were heating up, he got all funny and told me that he didn't like where it was heading , his mate I think would of fucked me if I decided to go through with it , and had not one bit of care for what my husband thought or would of felt afterwards. My husband wanted to know all that was said between us on the night, I told him that only thing you need to know was he wanted to fuck me.

How did he react to that?

at first speechless but afterwards he asked if I was turned on and did I want to go on with it,admittedly I was turned on but I only would of fucked him with hubbys consent.

Looks like when push came to shove it freaked him out that a friend of his was about to enjoy his wife. I'd be the same way. Might I suggest you try it again. But with a neutral guy.

Looks like when push came to shove it freaked him out that a friend of his was about to enjoy his wife. I'd be the same way. Might I suggest you try it again. But with a neutral guy.
who knows we may go down that path, he still wants to see me fucked,so he tells me on our nights of passion

who knows we may go down that path, he still wants to see me fucked,so he tells me on our nights of passion

If he had consented that night at the party, think you would have continued the flirting and fucked the guy?

If he had consented that night at the party, think you would have continued the flirting and fucked the guy?
if its what he wanted I would of fucked his friend right in front of him

Back