Why Does The president Use the N-Word To Describe His Grand Father?

so they tell us PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY is RACIST

and

saying CHICAGO is RACIST

and Obama calling his Grandfather a NIGGER

is MEANINGLESS?:rolleyes:

What, did a paperback copy finally end up at the used bookstore?

You know, most people read it before 11/2008.

so they tell us PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY is RACIST

and

saying CHICAGO is RACIST
:

Best as I can tell, many (perhaps most) Libs on this board believe Mathews' so called dog whistles. And agree wth the logic of Larry O'Donnell.

I never liked Obama from the beginning. I'm not as nutty about it as many on this board are but I knew he was a racist from day one. He attended a church for numerous years that preached hate for the white man from the pulpit.

The irony is that when people state they do not like Obama the first accusation from pro Obama is that they are racist when in fact Obama himself is a racist.

Obama was a mistake for this country of monumental proportions. I think the only reason he was elected is that Bush put such a bad taste in the countries mouth. Now we have the outspoken nutjobs within the Republican party spouting total absurdities, especially regarding women's rights, that I am afraid we shall be stuck for four more years with a president that was never qualified for the job.

Anybody challenges my opinion of Obama's fitness as president I have just one statement, "16 trillion dollar deficit"

I never liked Obama from the beginning. I'm not as nutty about it as many on this board are but I knew he was a racist from day one. He attended a church for numerous years that preached hate for the white man from the pulpit.

The irony is that when people state they do not like Obama the first accusation from pro Obama is that they are racist when in fact Obama himself is a racist.

Obama was a mistake for this country of monumental proportions. I think the only reason he was elected is that Bush put such a bad taste in the countries mouth. Now we have the outspoken nutjobs within the Republican party spouting total absurdities, especially regarding women's rights, that I am afraid we shall be stuck for four more years with a president that was never qualified for the job.

Anybody challenges my opinion of Obama's fitness as president I have just one statement, "16 trillion dollar deficit"
You're just jealous of the size of his deficit.

Pergy! They are immune to this method of attack. I have had limited success by setting phazers to hug but it takes time and still rarely does lasting damage. Perhaps you can find a better way but I can tell you that you are just banging your head against the wall in the hopes of proving the force field is real and that's already proven!

This book has been out for over 15 years and somebody just now saw this? It's like the dog eating thing a while back. Holy fuck people. Kindergartners read faster than this.

I never liked Obama from teh beginning....

teh irony is that when people state they do not like Obama teh first accusation from pro Obama is that they are racist when in fact Obama himself is a racist.

Just to be absolutely clear here, are you referring to the classic dictionary definition of the word "racist" or the rather unique kbate-ian definition of "racist"?

This book has been out for over 15 years and somebody just now saw this? It's like the dog eating thing a while back. Holy fuck people. Kindergartners read faster than this.

I was six when I broke my father's Sylvester and Tweety mug, if I hadn't been a 20 year old Marine when someone ratted me out he would have drown me and that's if I was lucky. That was nearly a decade ago and I still wear mirrored glasses so I can see what he's up to behind me.

I was six when I broke my father's Sylvester and Tweety mug, if I hadn't been a 20 year old Marine when someone ratted me out he would have drown me and that's if I was lucky. That was nearly a decade ago and I still wear mirrored glasses so I can see what he's up to behind me.

Baggage handlers and/or TSA broke my OSU Alumni coffee mug that I always traveled with. I seriously considered a terrorist act. You don't fuck with a persons mug.

Just to be absolutely clear here, are you referring to the classic dictionary definition of the word "racist" or the rather unique kbate-ian definition of "racist"?

Kbate? LOL She is never my inspiration for anything practical. She is book smart but she has proved to me several times she lacks real world practical experience. She is what I refer too as an over educated idiot. Her an Recidiva are of the same ilk.

I refer to the common usage or as they say the Urban Dictionary:

1. racist
A label given to a person, or group of people who hate/dislike those who belong to a different race. This typically applies to hatred based on skin-color.

I've posted multiple times that I'm no Obama fan, and no one has ever played the race card with me.

Pergy! They are immune to this method of attack. I have had limited success by setting phazers to hug but it takes time and still rarely does lasting damage. Perhaps you can find a better way but I can tell you that you are just banging your head against the wall in the hopes of proving the force field is real and that's already proven!

You talk to frogs.

You talk to frogs.

That's cus frogs listen to your problems. They aren't often long on advice but one time when I was really sad one told me it wasn't easy being green. Which might be why I'm getting advice from a pink pony now. . .while I still advise you stop trying common sense I think may want to try something more common. Like crack.

And just when you stop being afraid of bird with arms you remember that human flesh and pork smell similar enough for people to be dubbed long pork. I'd ask God to make me into a stone but would that stop Pergy?!

stonesoup.gif

Back