Who throughout history would you love to shag?

Esther Rantzen
Doris Day
Valerie Singleton
Felicity Kendall
Barbara Stanwyck
Did I say Doris Day?

I would like Joan of Arc to do me. She's French and I'm English, she didn't like us, so there'd be a little roughness. I don't speak French so won't have a clue what she's saying to me. I reckon she's probably a bit of a goer. Oh and that armour, yummy. Hopefully she'll tie me up 🤩. She's a nutter, she spoke to God FFS.

I was assuming 'from history' meant dead . Queen Victoria in her prime

Well, then, most of the high medieval queens.
All the Eleanors.
Henry V's Kate
Henry VIII's entire team, including Anne of Cleeves.
Jane
Mary II

Well, then, most of the high medieval queens.
All the Eleanors.
Henry V's Kate
Henry VIII's entire team, including Anne of Cleeves.
Jane
Mary II
Harry's harem! Have you lost your head? You would have done

70's Grace Jones. Hnnngggh.
But I'm afraid she'd eat me alive.

1291370.jpg

Cary Grant
Sean Connery
I don’t want to do Cary Grant, but dammit, I want to BE Cary Grant… not even close to achieving that of course.
If I could only find the shirts he wore in “To Catch A Thief”… I do a fruitless google search every so often 😁
Personally I would have chosen the bitchy French girl over Grace Kelly in that one…
Although Rosalind Russell in “My Girl Friday” would be my true first choice 😏

I don’t want to do Cary Grant, but dammit, I want to BE Cary Grant… not even close to achieving that of course.
If I could only find the shirts he wore in “To Catch A Thief”… I do a fruitless google search every so often 😁
Personally I would have chosen the bitchy French girl over Grace Kelly in that one…
Although Rosalind Russell in “My Girl Friday” would be my true first choice 😏
Read something recently that made me laugh. An interviewer once told him that every man wants to be Cary Grant.
"So do I," Grant deadpanned.

Any of the _______Jo Bradley girls at the water tank in Petticoat Junction

Back