Who throughout history would you love to shag?

Princess Viktoria Luise of Prussia - especially in darn Totenkopf Hussars uniform....
1702678250022.png

Mind you... Duckfoot looks enough like her that if I put her in that uniform I would be getting very hot under the collar indeed...

Last edited:
I have a hard time getting into the spirit of these things, personal hygiene and social mores and what not. That being said, Grace Kelly and Ann Margret were imprinted on me at a young age. If I had to chose….

In addition to the ladies above (especially Mae West) Helen of Troy, Nefertiti, Mata Hari, Hedi Lamarr, Betty Page, and Josephine Baker.

I can’t really think of hot looking men of history, but manly men of history would include Danial Boone, Lewis and Clark, you know out doorsy types. But any of the James Bond actors, maybe not Rodger Moore or Timothy Dalton. Gary Grant would definitely get me hot. Also most of the Hitchcock women, including Grace Kelly, Eva Marie Saint, Tippi Hedren, Doris Day, Ingrid Bergman and Kim Novak… I have a thing for blonde’s.
Not a blonde, but Audrey Hepburn so very sexy.

Queen Elizabeth I of England.

Dianna Rigg, circa the Avengers.

Definitely a few others I'll keep to myself.

Eva Marie Saint and Eva Green, if we're talking women (what is it with Evas?).
But so many men: a young Val Kilmer, Lewis Hamilton, any member of BTS or all of them at once....

Back