head falls down to the ground
no sighs ... whimpers,
no ... not a sound

lickin my pouty lips,
sighing my utmost content.
his head raises up,
with a devilish, evil glint ...

:devil:

Speaking of 3-somes, the two brothers i went to high school with, that i ran into at the church picnic. ;)

there are two women I commute with that make me very hot.....never spoken a word to either, but have locked glances with a time or two....

if not them, then Cokie Roberts.....kidding. Neko Case (if you have heard of her). Wow.

charliethick said:
there are two women I commute with that make me very hot.....never spoken a word to either, but have locked glances with a time or two....

if not them, then Cokie Roberts.....kidding. Neko Case (if you have heard of her). Wow.

a story about the commuter gals would be fun....

fbsfantasy said:
Oh my Minx? Do tell more!

I graduated with one, the other is 2 years older. They are both still smoking hot, black hair, sparkly blue eyes...yummy. They were sooooo bad in high school, and now they are good, well respected, family men. I just wanted to dirty them up a bit. ;) Again. lol.

And Fb, did you ever see the movie Quills with Joaquin Phoenix dressed as a priest? Mmmmmmm, wouldn't mind dirtying him up a bit either.

Saucyminx said:
I graduated with one, the other is 2 years older. They are both still smoking hot, black hair, sparkly blue eyes...yummy. They were sooooo bad in high school, and now they are good, well respected, family men. I just wanted to dirty them up a bit. ;) Again. lol.

And Fb, did you ever see the movie Quills with Joaquin Phoenix dressed as a priest? Mmmmmmm, wouldn't mind dirtying him up a bit either.

either could be a good story.

You seducing the 'happily married' brothers ( alone? together? alone then together?).

You meeting J Phoenix....

sirhugs said:
either could be a good story.

You seducing the 'happily married' brothers ( alone? together? alone then together?).

You meeting J Phoenix....

I just can't get into writing the fan stories. Don't know why, maybe i need to try one and test my boundaries a bit. (Yeah, I know, who here has seen any evidence of my boundaries???)

Saucyminx said:
I just can't get into writing the fan stories. Don't know why, maybe i need to try one and test my boundaries a bit. (Yeah, I know, who here has seen any evidence of my boundaries???)
I have the same trouble. I have started , oh, half a dozen celeb tales that I had great hopes for. Very quickly I realize I'm writing total garbage and return to my mormal stuff.

I'd like to see

Evangaline Lilly from Lost and Australian Singer Delta Goodrum from Neighbours

Alyson Hannigan and Allison Mack.

Not necessarily at the same time, but I wouldn't argue if they wanted to do that :D

Barry C said:
Evangaline Lilly from Lost and Australian Singer Delta Goodrum from Neighbours
Delta.... mmmm, VERY hot! :D

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 131
I would fuck the following:

My girlfriend...obviously!
My girlfriend's best friend!
Ideally BOTH of them at the same time!

But as for people you would know:

Angelina Jolie - Just oozes sex appeal! Blow job lips - likes all kinds of shit!

Britney Spears - an amazing body and u know she's kinky! lol

Britanny Murphy - such pretty eyes and can do the innocent look mixed with the "I just fell out of the 'suck your dick' tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Christy Hemme (WWE Diva) - Has such amazing energy and one of the most amazing arses I have ever seen!

I really could go on....but I won't ! lol

TheCaptain said:
Delta.... mmmm, VERY hot! :D

Oh damn, she is hot!

babydollgrrl00 said:
Adam from Stripsearch

Check out his professional pics on the official Stripsearch website. Meow! (Yes, i've been on there--i feel so dirty.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back