Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
emap said:
Ooooo, that does sound good. Now if you happen to catch them in leather or get them to wear leather, take a picture and let us all see. ;) :catroar:

Oh yeah honey--i get any of them and there will definately be pictures. Am currently trying to convince them to let me paint them, and take pictures. Wish me luck. :D

I'm wishing you luck, tons and tons of luck, I want to see them darn it. :catroar:

Just happened to notice that today is Selma Blair's birthday. She always plays these stuck-up, haughty characters, but I still think she's pretty hot. Maybe she reminds me a bit of a bitchy ex-girlfriend of mine... Either way, she's my flavour of the day.

fogbank said:
Just happened to notice that today is Selma Blair's birthday. She always plays these stuck-up, haughty characters, but I still think she's pretty hot. Maybe she reminds me a bit of a bitchy ex-girlfriend of mine... Either way, she's my flavour of the day.

you'd like to lick her like ice cream?

1. My sister, Bunny W, while she is naked and pregnant.
2. My secretary, Carol C., while she is naked and pregnant.
3. Snooky M.
4. Sally B.
5. Lois J.
6. Maureen D.
7. Cathy F.
8. Bonnie G.
9. Jeanine Q.
10. Maureen M., in the ass
11. Melanie K., in every opening

Needlenose said:
1. My sister, Bunny W, while she is naked and pregnant.
2. My secretary, Carol C., while she is naked and pregnant.
3. Snooky M.
4. Sally B.
5. Lois J.
6. Maureen D.
7. Cathy F.
8. Bonnie G.
9. Jeanine Q.
10. Maureen M., in the ass
11. Melanie K., in every opening

Maureen M as in Marcia Brady?

Wouldn't mind to be fuckin' THAT babe... mmmmm :p

Capt

DSC_0095.jpg

Last edited:
sirhugs said:

Sorry, that was a typo: that should have read Maureen D. (a second one) who was 18 when I fucked her silly for three weeks. She had an unbelievable way of working her cunt, which she had learned by practicing on her younger brother for a year before we met.

sirhugs said:

Heh, did you ever see her on "Celebrity Weakest Link"? She made... interesting sounds throughout that episode. Usually when she was happy with a question's result, or when she got something wrong. At some point, the host asked her "Are you ALWAYS this noisy?" and she replied "You'll have to ask my husband that."

Sexy sexy sexy woman, even now. :D

How about a young Pierce Brosnan? or hell, an older Pierce Brosnan. It's all good. ;)

T'IS A "HARD" QUESTION

It is a choice between the very slim and very sexy brunette mom accross the street from me or Mary Steenburgen. Ten minutes ago it was. . . well I guess that is not now!t

Think BIG

You might find me weird, but I've fantasized about Laura San Giacomo (Just shoot me) for a long time... I'd love to smother my face in those breasts!

Peeping_Pat said:
You might find me weird, but I've fantasized about Laura San Giacomo (Just shoot me) for a long time... I'd love to smother my face in those breasts!
why is that weird? She has been on most radar screens since sex lies and videotapes. And have you seen her in Quigley Down Under, the lousy Tom Selleck Australian cowboy pic? She is scrumptious.

Peeping_Pat said:

Yep. I'd howdy her. :D

BedtimeStories said:
*peeking in*

*sneaking up and smacking Bed on the ass*

Missed you bad girl--knew i'd get you eventually. ;)

Oh, and so it isn't a hijack--the guy who just came to read my gas meter. MEOW! What a hottie!

BedtimeStories said:
Owwww! *rubbing sore ass and grumbling as I leave* :p

I can kiss it and make it better if you want... maybe rub some soothing lotion on it :D

I'd pick

As for people on this board, Skaout for sure, we seem to have a scheduling problem though... :(

As for right now, this very second... hmmm.... I'd have to say one of 3 very adventurous guys... Skaout, my side o'fries or my SO

:kiss:
Sweetlittleass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back