Labor Day weekend

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
So I’ve been feeling a touch nostalgic for my college days (mostly because the town my school was in had the absolute best fucking falls. Like hot apple cider while a cool breeze blows gold brown and red leaves into little twisters kinda fall)

So this might be a more personal thing but Labor Day weekend was always a little special. It was the first three day weekend after the school year started so a lot of students would head back home or take advantage of it to explore the town. If you went home, you’d have that first real taste of having been away and how your home wasn’t the same home you remembered and how the place you grew up in still keeps going without you.

Now how to turn that into some sexy stories welllllll:

1. Road-trip. Home is several hours away if you drive without stopping but of course you need to stop along the way and anything can happen. Of course it’s a round trip so you have to deal with it both ways

2. Things change. You don’t have classes on Friday so you head home but your parents won’t be back till late so you decide to meet up with your friends who are now seniors. You didn’t see them much over the summer and while you stayed in contact there’s there’s a world of difference about hanging out with them in person. late at night.

The downside of course being that it doesn’t feel right. Even though it’s only been a few weeks, you kinda don’t belong with them and there’s a growing distance, on the upside, that friend of yours who you thought was cute but never made a move on her and Vice versa on her end, wants to make the most of this weekend while she does have you.

3. (Switching to third person as these aren’t based on anything that did happen to me):

Gilrl returns home after a wild but fulfilling first few weeks of college: classes are going good, she has lots of friends, and she’s enjoying her freedom. Maybe she’s even gotten laid, who knows?

She returns home and people don’t recognize her (okay this part is actually based on something that did happen where despite me being gone for only a few weeks people did not recognize me).

a. She decides to play with it, pretending to be a lost woman from out of time in need of some help and a good ride. She teases people who used to ignore her and causes a little chaos all over before slipping back to school.

b. Turns out the town has actually been taken over by an alien parasite! …okay had to throw one horror idea in there, lol

c. At home parents are surprised but happy with her transformation but her younger step/brother (who is now a senior annd 18) isn’t. Like her he’s pretty shy at school and she was one of his few friends…as well as a secret crush and now she’s hard to get a hold of. With only three days can they repair their relationship as well as maybe create a new kind of relationship (I figure no deep confession of romantic love but maybe sex as a way to heal the rift and so sis can give him a little gift: “I bet you’re only guy in your class who managed to hook up with a college hottie this weekend””

Stories based on holidays is a popular theme. I’ve done Halloween and Thanksgiving stories myself, also Feast of St. Andrew and Michelmas. I’ve seen other writers use Christmas, Flag Day, Valentines, and New Year’s Day. Haven’t seen Labor Day much. Good luck.

A woman goes out in an all-white outfit. She is told she can't wear white after Labor Day. She says, "Okay!" and strips naked!

As you said, mom and dad won't be home for a while, so you hit the local gym to kill some time. You step onto the treadmill and to your surprise, the girl's PE coach from your high school is on the next machine. She remarks on how mature and well-filled out you look now, and you have an awkward conversation. When you leave she's waiting by your car. Dinner?

Or the same situation with the girl you crushed on all through high school, but wouldn't talk to you because you weren't in the popular crowd.

A woman goes out in an all-white outfit. She is told she can't wear white after Labor Day. She says, "Okay!" and strips naked!
No, she should keep her garter, straps, shoes, and nylon stockings on. More interesting than total nudity.

Love to wear see thru panties for you so you could see my butt
Thanks, but for a number of reasons I'm not going to Circleville. Besides, I'm sure I'm way to old for you anyway! So how did you wind up in that town? I'm in New York because, on my mother's side, I've had family here since about 1850. Irish potato famine, among other things. Sort of like Gangs of New York if you've seen that.

https://www.imdb.com/media/rm3365616384/tt0217505

Back