She sees behind her mother's mask

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
All her life her mother was a tyrant that ruled her family with an iron fist. She was a woman she both respected and feared. And she was always worried about disappointing her mother.

But all that has changed. Why? Because she has seen her mother's true face, quite by accident. You see she wasn’t supposed to be home this weekend, none of her family was. But her disrupted plans has changed her world as she knows it.

She comes home to sulk and hears strange noises coming from the back of their home. When she sneaks over to investigate, she finds her mother with a strange man. An affair would be bad enough, but this was so much worse. She witnessed her mother debasing and humiliating herself to this stranger. Hearing her strong, proud mother referring to herself as "pathetic", "inferior" and "worthless" to the stranger made the woman question everything. Another thing she didn't understand was why everything she was witnessing was turning her on so much.

When she comes to the house, I'd also like for the mother to be naked and bound to a bed, or in some other erotically compromising situation.

Another thing she didn't understand was why everything she was witnessing was turning her on so much.

To the extent that she follows the stranger when he finally leaves in an attempt to identify him and put herself forward as submissive #2..?

To the extent that she follows the stranger when he finally leaves in an attempt to identify him and put herself forward as submissive #2..?
I was actually thinking going the opposite direction. She sees her mom revel in being humiliated, and she wants to add to it. She wants to pay her back for all the shit she's put up with from this woman all her life. Because she sees this woman who always made her repress any sexuality being such a wanton slut. Like this is the woman who punished her her skirt being to short and here she is begging for this "stranger's" dick in the middle of her family's living room. So she has a lot of repressed anger and sexuality and confusion. But one thing she is sure of is that she really likes watching her mom being humiliated.

All her life her mother was a tyrant that ruled her family with an iron fist. She was a woman she both respected and feared. And she was always worried about disappointing her mother.

But all that has changed. Why? Because she has seen her mother's true face, quite by accident. You see she wasn’t supposed to be home this weekend, none of her family was. But her disrupted plans has changed her world as she knows it.

She comes home to sulk and hears strange noises coming from the back of their home. When she sneaks over to investigate, she finds her mother with a strange man. An affair would be bad enough, but this was so much worse. She witnessed her mother debasing and humiliating herself to this stranger. Hearing her strong, proud mother referring to herself as "pathetic", "inferior" and "worthless" to the stranger made the woman question everything. Another thing she didn't understand was why everything she was witnessing was turning her on so much.

That's a great premise!

I'm picturing it like the daughter slowly and very discreetly breaks her mother down, conditioning Mom. Mom finally figures it out after daughter pushes on step too far, and Mom confronts Daughter with Hellfury, but Daughter is no longer scared of her mom. She pushes her mom down on her knees and...

That's a great premise!

I'm picturing it like the daughter slowly and very discreetly breaks her mother down, conditioning Mom. Mom finally figures it out after daughter pushes on step too far, and Mom confronts Daughter with Hellfury, but Daughter is no longer scared of her mom. She pushes her mom down on her knees and...
Well the daughter doesn't have to break mom down, that ground work has already been done. All that's left now is a facade. And where the mother that was the strong woman that is dominated by this mysterious man, the daughter is the opposite. She's always been the one submissive to her mother. Now seeing that the person she grew up being afraid of, is in reality a desperate sex slave, she is angry. She wants retribution, and being that it's not in away reality, she wants to make mom submit to her. I haven't figured out if it she should just observe until the strange "dom" leaves or if she should confront them both. But either way, she's pissed and tired of taking shit from anyone. So she won't be submissive anymore.

Well the daughter doesn't have to break mom down, that ground work has already been done. All that's left now is a facade. And where the mother that was the strong woman that is dominated by this mysterious man, the daughter is the opposite. She's always been the one submissive to her mother. Now seeing that the person she grew up being afraid of, is in reality a desperate sex slave, she is angry. She wants retribution, and being that it's not in away reality, she wants to make mom submit to her. I haven't figured out if it she should just observe until the strange "dom" leaves or if she should confront them both. But either way, she's pissed and tired of taking shit from anyone. So she won't be submissive anymore.

That's a great motivation. I do think that it's going to take some groundwork for Mom to accept Daughter as the dom, though.

It's almost a trope that these big bullish exec types enjoy the catharsis of giving up control to a Dom behind closed doors. It doesn't mean they don't also crave control over everything else, but in certain situations they like handing over control of it-- the eroticism comes from it being so against their nature, like getting pegged over their desk.

The way i see it, Mom's compartmentalized sex into its own thing, so Daughter would need to weasel herself into that dark corner of mom's brain.

Maybe some shameless exhibitionism? Or doing something like barging in on mom while moms in the bath so daughter can brush her teeth and just make mom really uncomfortable. I think the real key will be in how Daughter carries herself. The goal is to use sex to make mom too uncomfortable to retaliate until she can Force mom to see her as a sex partner.

I really like the idea. I might try something similar after the story I'm writing on now. It'd be interesting to compare the different takes on the same idea. Lots of possibilities here. I just did a big sis, little sis dom story, and I love the dark psychology of this kind of dynamic.

I wasn't inferring that it would be instant. Just that the mom has already been broken and "programed" to submit by her current "master". Daughter witnesses this and realizes that her whole life she's been afraid of a "paper tiger mom". I also figure Daughter has some blackmail material to help her new position. So she already has a bit of control over her secretly submissive mother. So no seduction or "laying ground work" is necessary. The daughter just needs to usurp that dominant position or at least share it.

The key scene for me is when mother and daughter for the first time exchange roles in a sexual context. Two scenarios come to my mind:

1. Daughter observes the scene and after it daughter begins to weasel herself into that dark corner of mom's brain. Kind of topping from the bottom until she gets the upper hand. Once she has achieved that she turns it sexual.

2. She observes and afterwards contacts the dom and arranges to be included in the next session. As the mother is helplessly tied, the daughter enters. Mother tries to order her around even from her helpless position. But soon she finds herself gagged. The dom relaxes in a chair as the daughter begins to unleash her frustration onto her mother with a whip. However the mother does not relent. So a battle of strengths begins. Initially it is frustration and anger of the daughter vs stubbornness of the mother to give in. As it goes on, anger and stubbornness turn into lust by both of them to be in their respective roles. Mother is forced to pleasure daughter. In the end the mother is spit roasted between dom and and daughter with a strap-on.

Last edited:
Back