Edging for a stranger.

Franktedh

Virgin
Hi, I've always liked the idea of catching the eye of a stranger, a women, middle aged, smartly dressed, kind looking but also something deeply sexual. It's in a dept store and when our eyes fix I know we both have that feeling of complete and utter need to be fucking without one thought of the consequences. the only place is the changing room...curtain closed, nervous, scared, aroused, smell of sex, heavy breathing, desperation in be inside this strange women, who is just as desperate to have me in her.....But it doesn't happen, she smiles she walks away. I know she felt it, I go home, I have dinner with my family, I can't get her out of my head. I wait for everyone to go to bed, I undo my trousers and think of the changing room, her touch her sex and stoke myself and it's not long before.....

I don't believe, can't believe that i won't see her again, I go back to the store same time next day, she's there, she's waiting, short skirt but not tarty,
Blouse undone maybe one button to many...I walk round the shop, is she looking at me, have I got it completely wrong? I turn my back on her, reach for a shirt, turn back and she's stood right in front of me close, I can feel her I knew she felt the same, I look to the changing room...she grins, shakes her head and tells me...not today, maybe tomorrow, just think of me later, but you have to edge, you can't cum. Tell me tomorrow how you felt, I need the excitement the pain of not cumming, I'll know if your lying to me...

Does he go back the next day? Who knows...

Back