Middle aged guy gets his teenage libido back

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
I was thinking about how my libido has decreased lately and how I kind of miss it…then I remember how bad it was when I was a teenager and I really need to be careful what I wish for.

The idea: middle aged guy is happily married but while his wife’s appetites and libido have increased or stayed the same since they got married, his has declined. He doesn’t want to disappoint her so he takes a radical procedure which will restore his libido to back when he was a hormonal teen.

The procedure works and wife and he are thrilled. He not only can keep up with her desires but it’s like he finds every aspect of her sexy. She smiles at his jokes: he gets hard. She flicks her hair: he gets hard. She snorts when she laughs: he gets hard. He finds her more desirable than ever and aside from wife needing to take a break from his lust, their relationship is great.

…then he goes back to work: and suddenly everyone of his female coworkers and friends look hot as fuck. It’s not like he’s never thought of them in a sexual way or fantasized about them, but those are passing thoughts that faded as he befriended them, now he’s glued onto their every curve, the way they bite their lips, every single move they make is placed under a microscope ran by his lust and is deemed sexy or as an attempt to flirt with him.

And of course it doesn’t stop there: wife’s niece comes over, wanting some advice on her last year of high school. Niece has had an intergenerational friendship with our MC and he has never thought of her in a sexual way…but now he can’t help but let his eyes travel from her dainty toes to her soft thighs and firm buttocks, to notice how her nipples are pressing against her tanktop, and to let his eyes plunge right down into her cleavage whenever she’s not looking.

He’s gone from feeling a little unmotivated to being a 24/7 lust crazed weirdo…just like he was back in high school.

I suppose it could go in the amorous goods anthology but I also think it would be amusing as a medical procedure with our lead finding a way to resolve his libido, only for the procedure to go widespread at the end, leading to lots of men waking up to an agonizing amount of libido.

It's sort of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde kind of thing, only with sex lust instead of blood lust.

I like this idea quite a lot. Maybe his MIL or SIL is staying with them, adding to his discomfort, and making it a 24/7 issue. His wife is getting so tired of fucking or stroking him off, she's getting carpal tunnel. Maybe asks for some help in that regard from her mother. Or maybe she literally pimps him out to her single-and-hating-it friends from her book club. Or he's now a super sperm producer and goes to a clinic to donate and the nurses find out about his one-minute refractory period.

So many sexy things to do with this idea. Well done, I'm gonna jot this down.

You could structure it like the old Tom Hanks movie, BIG. He makes a wish (or visits a gypsy or whatever) wishing he would have the libido of a teenager, and then finds out that it is true: you should be careful what you wish for.

Love the idea of the wife pawning him off on her horny book club friends! Win-win-win!

My wife would be in a lot of trouble if I got my teenage libido/stamina back.

You could structure it like the old Tom Hanks movie, BIG. He makes a wish (or visits a gypsy or whatever) wishing he would have the libido of a teenager, and then finds out that it is true: you should be careful what you wish for.

Love the idea of the wife pawning him off on her horny book club friends! Win-win-win!
Wait until the church group hears about it

The wife can get the same treatment too. Now you have two people behaving like horny teenagers who want sex all the time.

They go to the restaurant - boom, sex in the restroom. Shopping? Fucking in dressing room. A car trip? Pull over honey, I need that cock. Family dinner? Oh no, my spoin fell again.

Would be funny to observe them doing all of it, but still being responsible adults, havin 9-5 jobs etc.

The wife can get the same treatment too. Now you have two people behaving like horny teenagers who want sex all the time.

They go to the restaurant - boom, sex in the restroom. Shopping? Fucking in dressing room. A car trip? Pull over honey, I need that cock. Family dinner? Oh no, my spoin fell again.

Would be funny to observe them doing all of it, but still being responsible adults, havin 9-5 jobs etc.

My current WIP features something like that.

My husband is in his mid-40s and started getting testosterone pellets about a year and a half ago. He gets it done about every six months and for the three months after each treatment he is insatiable. Your premise is not unrealistic, its basically my RL.

Back