Mobility issues and their consequences

SteelPoint

Literotica Guru
A young and newly-qualified podiatrist has no funds, as yet, to pay for a rented suite of rooms for his business. What to do? Of course, he offers a "home visiting" service and carries all his equipment with him in his car. His ample ability and talent are there on display wherever he goes and he gains customers rapidly by word of mouth. These are mainly old timers in their dotage.

One day however he finds an attractive, (late?) middle-aged lady on his books. She has been left temporarily unable to drive and likewise unable to bend and reach her feet to "self care" after a car accident - which has necessitated a year's worth of recuperation. Her husband, a workaholic who is rarely at home, is happy to pay for the visits of podiatrists, manicurists, hairstylists etc.

She is fully a quarter century older than her new podiatrist. He nevertheless finds her feet and legs very attractive and well tended, as with the rest of her. She always wears shorter skirts for his visits.

One day, her husband arrives home early, to be met with the sight of a particular tool in use and some toe curling in progress...

Great post! It's a good spin on the "visiting plumber" trope. One that naturally allows for the visitor to get much more intimate with the FMC than any plumber. Other options would be in-home physical or massage therapy.

Imagine our young podiatrist's reaction when she lifts that little skirt on his third visit and shows him that beautiful bare pussy. "I know it's not your field, but would you mind taking a close look at this? It needs some attention too."

His cuticle nippers hit the floor.

A young and newly-qualified podiatrist has no funds, as yet, to pay for a rented suite of rooms for his business. What to do? Of course, he offers a "home visiting" service and carries all his equipment with him in his car. His ample ability and talent are there on display wherever he goes and he gains customers rapidly by word of mouth. These are mainly old timers in their dotage.

One day however he finds an attractive, (late?) middle-aged lady on his books. She has been left temporarily unable to drive and likewise unable to bend and reach her feet to "self care" after a car accident - which has necessitated a year's worth of recuperation. Her husband, a workaholic who is rarely at home, is happy to pay for the visits of podiatrists, manicurists, hairstylists etc.

She is fully a quarter century older than her new podiatrist. He nevertheless finds her feet and legs very attractive and well tended, as with the rest of her. She always wears shorter skirts for his visits.

One day, her husband arrives home early, to be met with the sight of a particular tool in use and some toe curling in progress...

Oh I like this particularly as, almost certainly, most home visiting is done by female practitioners. More to my taste. I like the age difference aspect too.

There's always the possibility of a peripatetic professional/tradesman of some kind achieving excitement for him or herself, inasmauch as they gain access to the homes of others. I've written one on the exploits of a freelance languages tutor.

Oh I like this particularly as, almost certainly, most home visiting is done by female practitioners. More to my taste. I like the age difference aspect too.

That's true... which makes it a good start point for the so-called 'lesbian predator', a theme often raised in SI. I've PMd you.

Great post! It's a good spin on the "visiting plumber" trope. One that naturally allows for the visitor to get much more intimate with the FMC than any plumber. Other options would be in-home physical or massage therapy.

Imagine our young podiatrist's reaction when she lifts that little skirt on his third visit and shows him that beautiful bare pussy. "I know it's not your field, but would you mind taking a close look at this? It needs some attention too."

His cuticle nippers hit the floor.
I'm guessing this young professional wouldn't have the plumber butt crack issue. LoL

Back