Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ellen Page

2. My friend who I will 99.99999% never get with because we are both just too damn moral and will never end up in a relationship. Still though, turns me into frakking jelly when I think about the possibility that we lose virginity together (both in our mid 20's).

The librarian

The fortysomething buxom hot Italian-looking librarian at my local public library. She must drive her 18 year old son crazy with lust!

Tera Patrick (an old fav that I frequently come back to in my imaginings.:rolleyes:)

I think I once saw some photos of her in harem-style clothing, which is the second sexiest costume type a woman can wear, IMHO. (The first, of course, being a birthday suit :D).

The fortysomething buxom hot Italian-looking librarian at my local public library. She must drive her 18 year old son crazy with lust!

I feel for you, buddy. Italian women can be some of the most irresistable on the planet. Incidentally, I know a pickup line for librarians that I've never had cause to use myself:

"Excuse me, can you help me find 'The Joy of Sex'?"

Feel free to use it on your Mediterranean MILF. ;)

Last edited:
Right now.....my neighbors wife, omg! She walked around in front of their big window this evening in just a blue gstring! I was watering the flowers in the front (kept forgetting, was late) looked over and was like w.o.w. Was like a 10 minute show. She is high on my list!

Be sure you all write stories on these people since you insist on bumping this 2004 and otherwise NON STORY IDEA thread that's in this board. :rolleyes:

Excellent

What?You mean right now?Well...right now I'd really like to make love(rather than "fuck")Judy Tenuta.Not only do I think that shes better looking now that shes older and her hair is a lighter color(though I do usually prefer blondes),but theres just something about her laugh that realy turns me on.I think she would be really wild in bed.I guess Emo Philips would know.I've heard he was married to her.'Don't know if I believe it.

No kidding, Judy has always been really sexy to look at, and her impish, disturbing, free-style sense of humor, and mesmerizing expressions are even better. Still one hot lady.

My ex. And that hot girl at Subway. Candice. Nice girl. Probably doesn't have a borderline personality disorder like my ex. Looks to be about twenty-one. Probably just working through her senior year at college.

My ex. And that hot girl at Subway. Candice. Nice girl. Probably doesn't have a borderline personality disorder like my ex. Looks to be about twenty-one. Probably just working through her senior year at college.

Look, mate, I get that you have an unhealthy fascination with your ex. I really do. But, please for the love of God, do the rest of us a bloody favour and shut the bleedin' hell up about it! :rolleyes:

On a side note, though. I can relate a little....except that my lady love is sane and we're actually back together. :D

Reading Yev's posts makes me think of "War of the Roses", only this couple's issues are about sex, not a house. Wonder how it will end. Hopefully with both of them getting help. A good shrink and all. Maybe a marriage counselor, since their kismet seems to pull them back together all of the time.

Look, mate, I get that you have an unhealthy fascination with your ex. I really do. But, please for the love of God, do the rest of us a bloody favour and shut the bleedin' hell up about it! :rolleyes:

On a side note, though. I can relate a little....except that my lady love is sane and we're actually back together. :D

Fair enough and congrats. Anyway, what happened to this being for story ideas? We've all complained about this failure, but none of us have done much about it. Except Lindsay Rae, I think.

Fair enough and congrats. Anyway, what happened to this being for story ideas? We've all complained about this failure, but none of us have done much about it. Except Lindsay Rae, I think.

Here's the inception of a story. What do you guys think?

I truly wish to fuck my neighbor. She's older, smart as hell, drinks a little too much, is really fleshy and sexy in the jeans and sweaters she always sports.

She's in her 70s for gawdsake and makes my waaay younger cock hard as hell.

I just drove her to the next town to pick up her car. I had my zipper down and my dick pointing out of my jeans (under my shirt-flap) for the whole ride.

At stop lights I'd "incidentally" rub the back of my right hand against her warm, flabby tit or lightly stroke her jeans-clad thigh, while I caressed my bulging head with the other hand...

My bad

Guess it's me who's missing something...I thought this thread was "Who do you wanna fuck right now?" :confused:

I'll just move right along...

Sorry, thought this was a venue for stories.

I'll go be obstreperous elsewhere.

Later:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back